alice cullen

when you're the new girl at Forks and Alice is intrigued by you;

You walked alone, clutching onto your bag, it was a new year at Forks and you were the new girl

You walked alone, clutching onto your bag, it was a new year at Forks and you were the new girl. You didn't know how yo react so you were walking alone throughout the sea of people, hoping you could find a clearing so you could look at you're schedule.
Once you found one, you push pasted people and stood there. Your hands gripped onto the paper and before you knew it someone was standing in front of you.

You looked up seeing a small pale girl and an blonde haired boy a few feet behind her. You raised up you're hand and gave the boy in the background a small wave which he returned with a small nod also. You then looked at the girl before you once again, she wasn't like the rest of the people here. She looked kind.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. I'm new here" You said introducing yourself.

"Alice Cullen. Behind me is Jasper Hale. I knew you was new. I saw you coming" Alice said. You didn't take anything from the last statement. You assumed through the front doors and she never recognised you

"Well then Alice," you said and then looked over at the boy, "Jasper. I hope to see you around. I might need some friends here"

"You too Y/N" Alice called out as she watched you walked away to your lesson. She rejoined her mates side and smiled up at him, "you're not going to hurt her Jazz"