Chapter 5- First Time We Met & Seriously Stop

Emery's POV
I woke up about a half hour ago. It's only 8:15 right now, so I'm not going to wake Zoey up. Plus, I like holding her, and she looks really cute when she's sleeping.
Yesterday, she really put everything in perspective for me. I do always have her with me, even if she's not physically there. I wouldn't be able to get through this without her.
Zoey starts moving and waking up.

She looks up at me and says, "Morning Em," in her cute, groggy morning voice.
"Good morning Z," I reply.

She tries to get out of the bed, but one of her legs is still tangled in my legs and she falls.

"Oh my God, Zoey, are you alright?" I ask her, while getting out of the bed to help her up.
"I'm fine." She says, sitting on the floor now.
"Are you sure?" I say, sitting down with her.
"Yea," she says, now looking at a picture on her wall. She starts to have a huge smile on her face.
"What're you looking at?" I ask her.
She takes a picture off of her wall and says, "Do you remember this?" She holds up a picture of a little Emery pushing a little Zoey on a swing.
"The first time we met? I'm pretty sure I can remember the best day of my life." I say confidently.
"We were 4." She says, looking at me with an 'are you serious?' look.
"Okay, maybe I only remember parts, and the other parts I know from someone else telling me."

I was on the swing at our local park, unaware there was a little girl, who might've been named Zoey, walking behind my swing. She was trying to get to the other swing. Long story short, I hit her while I was swinging back on my swing and felt really bad, so I told her I would be her best friend and push her on the swing. Later on, I met Ricky, who was also at the park, and everything just clicked.

"You were such a little ass, swinging into me." She says, hanging the picture back up on her wall.
"Well, you were a dumbass for walking behind me while I was swinging." I say, standing behind her now.

She turns around, slaps me on the chest. I push her down on the bed and tackle her. We wrestle until I have her pinned under me, which didn't take too long. She puts her arms around my neck and starts to play with my baby hairs. I get the chills all over, and suddenly it feels really hot in her room.

"Z-Zoey what are you doing?" I ask her, while stuttering.
She leans her head near my ear and says "Nothing," in a seductive tone.

It is so damn hot in this room. Seriously, I'm sweating.
Out of nowhere, Zoey flips me over and pins me down. Wow, when did this girl get so strong?

"Haha! I win." She chants.
"Yea, yea whatever." I say, annoyed that she fooled me.
"Awe, Em, you're still blushing," she says getting up, "but don't worry, it looks cute on you."
"Ugh, you know, that wasn't fair." I say, getting up as well.

She comes back over to me and puts her arms around my neck and plays with my baby hairs again.

Then she leans in close to me and says, "How?" in an innocent tone.
I pull her arms off of me. Then I say, "Seriously stop."

She just laughs at me and goes into her bathroom to get changed.

Chapter 5 Author's Note:
Thanks so much for reading. Please leave your comments below, and please vote. Thank you, again.