32 | revenge

21 Savage x No Heart

r e v e n g e

♕Aaron♛      Once Elizabeth fell asleep, my mind wouldn't shut off

Aaron
      Once Elizabeth fell asleep, my mind wouldn't shut off. Thoughts raced through, followed by another and another. I was still furious with her stepdad and couldn't stop thinking about how I let him off so fúcking easy. I should've kept the trigger aimed between his eyes. I should've broke his face. I should have kept hitting him, I shouldn't have stopped.

He abused her for years, but even though I had the chance, I didn't break a single bone in his body. He molested her, tried to rape her. He's the reason why she's shed so many tears in her life. He caused her all that pain. He ruined her childhood and took away the true happiness she deserved. And I let Matt convince me to walk away.

I roll my eyes in my dark room yet again, taking slow, deep breaths to remain calm. Just thinking about his punk áss gets me aggravated enough to whoop somebody.

I get hot when níggas bump into Elizabeth in public. Even if it was an accident, I make sure that they apologize for it. Even if it's the slightest nudge when passing by- if it causes her to miss her step, or almost trip, I'm ready to fight.

The fact that he's done so much worse...

Cálmese, Aaron.

I understand that if I offed him for real, the police would find out it was me because of Elle's mom. She would snitch, off backs. And Elizabeth wouldn't forgive me. I wouldn't forgive myself if I let her witness something like that. If it weren't for those two, disposing the body would be another day at work for me and I'd have no regrets.

I remember the day in the car when she was talking crazy about "god" and "judgement."

"Don't do anything," she begged.

Before I knew it, I gently lifted Elizabeth's sleeping body off of me and put pillows underneath her arm in my place. I went to my dresser and pulled on a black sweater, black jeans, and put my Timberlands back on. I swallowed three pain killers for the dúmbass cut on my side and then snatched my phone along with my car keys off the nightstand.