Chapter 1

Rebecca Reddison 's POV

"Rebecca! Get up! It's is already seven. R u even a girl"my mom shouts angrily. I groan. I hate waking up early. It's my nightmare., ok , more like morning-mare. If I don't get up early, my Abby gets punished. Her trick works on me because I can't let my Dog getting punished on behalf of me. But that doesn't mean my mom hates Abby. Actually she loves him.

As much as My mom doesn't like those who don't get up early, all the family members, my dad, my brother and me ain't morning persons.

The dark mahogany teak door to my room opens.There comes my Love Abby running to me. He is a golden brown golden retriever.
I got it when I was eighteen. My brother took me to pet shop. I saw so many other breed, like Alaskan Husky, German Spheard...But Abby caught me. His eyes full of hope to pick him make my heart melt. He is actually a lazy dog, always sleep and wanting to go out. Never bark..my dad and brother complained about it. He and I are a very much best friend and I am also like a mother to him.
Abby licked my fingers and  hand which are exposed. His heavy breathing rushes to my right ears.
"Go away Abby " I shoo him away. I turn to left. He climbed to my bed and then licked to my exposed right ear.
" Go away Abby . I want to sleep more" and cover my whole body from head to toe with blanket. But he doesn't give up, goes inside my blanket.. And try to lick my face.

Agggg:( :(

"Ok ok ok I'm up" I shout in frustration and get up from bed. I walk straight to the bathroom to wash my body , not yet bath because I have to jog.

"Abby Sit" I command. He does as I command.

" good boy" I say , he wiggles his tale, literally smiling at me and waits for me in front of bathroom door.
After I wash my face and brush my teeth,I change to sport bra and leggings . Abby automatically gets my sport shoes and drops them in front of me. Staring at me excitingly.

As all of you know, Golden Retriver loves to go out and explore.I smiles at his eagerness to have a jog.
He knows well in bribing me to take him in tow. I can't say no to his puppy dog eyes. I know my Abby isn't a puppy anymore. For me , he will always be the one.

We mostly go jogging together when I am back to home from university for holidays. I am having three-month holiday from medical school . I have just finished Final partI . I'll spend most of my time with him as Much as I can because I can't take him with me in my university .

" thank you Abby " I say and he wiggles his tail. As I take his leash ,and steps out of the house, he jumps and bark and circle me in excitement. I can't help , laugh with him back. Looking at his cheerful behavior, even when I woke up in frustration for being woken up early, it is worthy.

 Looking at his cheerful behavior, even when I woke up in frustration for being woken up early, it is worthy

We get to the park and jog.  As soon as we enter the park, my Abby barks in excitement, jumping up and down.. My heart swells with love at the sight.mWe run one time and jog one time alternatively.  We are pretty tired cuz of running. That Abby likes to run rather than jog.  Even when he want to rest, he just run in short cut rout and wait me there when relaxing..That's my smart Kiddo...
We run together again later for a while . After We get off the park and go straight to my Lambogani. We both are panting .
Hold on.....I can't bear anymore.!I need to sit a while .
So I look for a spot that can be sit. I sit there and Abby is laying beside my feet. I take a sip of water and I close my eyes to regulate my uneven breathings.

Breathe in breathe out

It doesn't even last a minute, my eyes open cuz I heard my Abby cries in pain . His right hind limb is up. I knew it that minute I saw him , he was kicked. He is limping back to me? He turns and barks at the one who kicks him, as though showing me who hurt him. I growl at the man.. No .... The dick .
I walk in fury towards the path where Abby came from , there is the man in Armani suit, well-built body cursing to no end.

Where is his standard? Is he that heartless to kick a poor animal.?Of course there will be such kind.
I instantly hate him.

That makes my blood boils. I reach to the dick in black suit.
"Hey Dick" I shoot coldly, emphasizing Dick cuz he ain't a man since he is cruel to my Abby. He turns his face to me. 😠
Gosh! He is so tall , hovering me . He might be about a feet taller than me.
I pushed back the intimating feelings aside and Without saying a word . I punch him on the jaw.
Ouch that is bloody hurt :0  but it feel bloody good to punch that brute

but I tried not to shake my hand hard to relieve pain. I don't want get embarrassed in front of the man I've just punched. I stamp on his leather shoes hard.

I sternly says "That 's for kicking my Abby👿👿👿", looking into his blue eyes with my frown, trying to make me look intimated.
I pretend my hand isn't hurt and walk out of him and biting my lips preventing myself not to cry aloud in pain.
I leave him and on the way I couldn't endure the pain anymore I shake  my hand hard ,jumping up and down to lessen pain and I reached to my Abby. He look helpless and sad. And lick my red hand.
God , my hand gonna turn black soon
"It's Ok Abby, it's nothing. No one can mess up with my Abby "👿👿 I hug him. Oh my poor baby....

"Let's get to the home," I point my red Lambogani LP700 which is about ten feet away from me . I have to past that noxious man to reach my car.  Curse him..

I turn and look down my Abby. He has a sad face..
"Are you ok?"I ask him.. He whimpers and snuggle to me which he does whenever he feel ill and unsafe. So I drop on my knee and carried my Abby with my injured hand ,not caring the curious eyes of that noxious man when I pass by him.

 So I drop on my knee and carried my Abby with my injured hand ,not caring the curious eyes of that noxious man when I pass by him

I get tired on arriving home because I have been carrying Abby all the way whenever he needs to walk. I don't even know how can I carry him like that. I can't carry 40 lb luggage but I can carry 70lb Golden Retriever , Abby. I know how ironic it is

I put Abby to his bed. When I was about to left  him, he gets up to come with me .
"Stayyy..." I said. He did.
"That bastard, how dare he kick my Abby , how dare he , how dare he." I keep saying .
"Becca, you are here, oh my! What happened to your hand" my mom asked. "A dick on the street "

"Young lady ... language !"my mom shout.

"Ok ok A man on the steer kicked Abby so I punched him on the " I said.

That bastard , don't you dare cross me, I will kick your balls

Dare lay a finger on my dog , chop you to pieces
And feed your balls to Alligator .
Hum... Don't mess with me and my Abby 😤😤😤😤

#Don't forget to vote, follow and share. This means a lot to me