Chapter15

Rebecca Starling 's POV

I groan in bed as the alarm go off. I hate this alarm. I'm going to hammer it after this semester.
"I hate you" I speak to the table clock, pointing my index finger at him when I myself couldn't open my eyes yet.
I try myself to see what times it is. But fail cuz I'm too sleepy to see the numbers or the hands of the table clock.

*beep* my massage notification comes out.

What a dick head is he to send message at freaking this early

I check the message. That makes me wild awake.

Enjoy your day when you can. I'm going to take you away. By the way, say bye to your husband ahead.

What a freak.!

Last week, I got such creepy massage. I block him. And now ?
Are they from the same person?

🎶the bed's getting cold you're not here. The future that we hold so unclear🎶 my ringtone rings.
I almost drop my phone with startle. I look at my iPhone 6s screen and it shows Nic's pic. There ,He was smiling widely showing his white teeth, when I kissed him on the cheek , looking at the camera. I took it during our honeymoon.

"Hello? Nic?"

"No he isn't Nic. "

"If it ain't Nic then who might be" I flirt back, knowing it's Nic.

"The husband you claimed to miss .? Or your beloved hubby?" He flirts back.

I faked gaged.

"Haha very funny, I haven't delete your voicemail. I have a proof that you miss me terribly" he bribes me
"Do you miss me cuz I miss you?"

"Of course not,I don't miss you. I am way too busy with Isreal."I lie, wanting to win the conversation.

He ends the call. Without saying goodbye.He is mad at me.again!

Way to go, Rebecca. You know very well how to ruin the good time
I remarked myself sarcastically.

My stomach growls, I looks for some bread and steak in the refrigerator.

I'm frying the steak. The smell of steak makes my stomach sick. I rush to the bathroom and throw up, Only gastric juice.
Great I'm going to have metabolic alkalosis.!

I phone my mom cuz I miss home whenever I feel sick.
"Mom, how have you been?.and Daddy and Mark?."

"Great. Your brother is trying so hard for company. I guess Nicholas and Mark had made amends. Nicholas has been helping him a lot. I think they are in good therm."

I Smile in happiness
" that's great "

"Mom, I throw up this morning and I'm feeling grumpy lately."

"What did you eat?"

"Nothing. I haven't even have breakfast."

"Maybe you just tired and anxious of your final part two life.,,,make sure take ORS"(oral rehydration salts)

"Yeah. Mom. Where is Abby? I miss him. Terribly."