Chapter9

Rebecca Reddison,
"You are not going home. " Nic said , entering the room."why not ?"I frown.."look Nic , I am just going home , not my lover home.?"
"You can't ."he said in firm tone. We have been debating about it since he get home from his office
"I told you, I'm going home. I'm not running away." I protest. Nic ain't letting me go out.
"For what should I believe you that you won't run away"he said in cool tone. I hate the side of him. Where is the caring and understanding Nic.
"Well the contract" I said in annoying tone.
"I still won't let you go to your home."he is still not letting me.
"Nicholas bloody Starling, how many time do I have to tell you? That I Am Not Running Away. I just miss my family. Don't you even understand ?. " he stays silent.
"Fine leave your Abby with me" he finally said. I just punch him on the nose. I'm furious at him now. "What the hell is wrong with you.. " I shout. He looks shocked. "Never mess with my Abby. He is my family. He also miss my family. How could you be so heartless ." I stormed out.
I opened the door forcefully and took my clothes from closet and put it in my two big luggages. Abby is following me all along.
"Come on , let's go home."he wiggles cheerfully. And jumping up and down . Woof woof.. I can't help but smile at her behavior.
Walking down the corridor, I passed the living room where we fought before and Nic is still standing there. He scowl. "What is with two bug luggage if you only visit.."
I didn't answer. I keep walking to the Maine entrance.
"I said stop" he ordered. I don't bother. I keep walking straight. "Damn it woman." He run after me and pull me when I was about to get into my Lambogani. I turned to look at him. I know He is also angry. So am I. I'm not sacred of him now. "Abby Get in the car!. " I command . He did as I commanded. "What do you want."    "I .."Nic got distracted by my question. I kicked him on the shin . He reflexly withdraw from me. Thanks for medical university to teaching me withdrawal reflex. I took it as a chance to escape from him. I speed up and went straight to home. After moment, I came into the view of my home. Home sweet home.... I smiled but I still mad at Nic.

Ding ding....
"Becca" my mom attacked with with bug hug. Abby is also wiggling so much and making woof with joy. "Aww. We miss you too Abby" she pat his head.
"Is Mark and Dad at home ?"
"Not yet . They said they have business deal"
"I moved out of Nic house" I said in blunt. "Oh. Ok . Linda , Ben, get her luggages" she shouted.
"Are you ok now?. " mom asked. "Of course. Why won't I be." I feel abit sorry for kicking his shin. No no he deserve it. "Oh really ?" She said in sarcasm. ."yeah" I went upstairs to my room. I miss my room. But the bed is not as warm as the one I shared with Nic . Agggh. Why ain't he letting me leave alone. Even now . I checked the my phone called and showed by 20 miss calls form Nic and four messages.
"Don't you dare go"
"Really? You disobey me " I want to punch that face again. I'm not your dog , you dump wit.
"Answer me"
"Damn Answer me Becca" (sent 8min ago)

(The bed's getting cold you're not here the future that we hold so unclear.....)my phone started to ring. I picked it up without looking the caller ID.
"Damn Nic won't you ever leave me alone?"I shouted
"Chill, teddy bear..."crap. It's Dave.
"Dave..."I said cheerfully."what's up?"
"I'm just asking if you would like to join the party. Old students reunion , Josephene, Lily, Luke are also with me." I smile brightly.
"Lily? Who ? Lily Padge ?"

Isnt she with his Mafia boyfriend who kidnapped her.? Why is she here? Doesn't she said she was in love with him?

I sign. Lily and My old friends. Great

"Yes"

"I m coming now."

"I will send you address."

I wore a dress, which shows the collar bones and long tight sleeve and Cleve at the tight, showing right legs. I mess my hair a bit, wearing bright red Matt lipstick.
"Perfect" I said to myself. Abby is already ready to go with me. He is waiting for me to go with me with bright eyes, smiling face and wiggling tail.
"No, you can't come with me tonight. It's a club. They do not allow you to come. Ok?."
He went to his bed. And look at me with sad puppy dog eyes.
"I will come back. Ok?" I said and dab on his head.
"Mom, I am going to LUX, I have date with my old friends ."I wash my hands and went out to garage. I get into my Lambogani and drive to LUX club.

In front of LUX, I stopped my car and went out to see my friends already gathered.
"Hey Dave," Dave came to me and pull me to my old friends.
"Oh my god , you have turned into gorgeous."Josephene, said . "You too, your hair got longer. Looking beautiful" I said and hugged them. Luke said " as much as these three look like fluffy cats back to our school life, they got hot as hell" we all hit on his shoulder."why is that? I'm saying a statement "
"Let's go" Said Dave.

We said on the square table in the corner of the bar. Josephene, and Lily, on one side, me and Dave sit one side, though Dave is closer to Luke who sit on the other side. "Cheer"we said in Union. We all got a bit tipsy. Now Dave and Luke are so drunk. Luke especially.he always fall asleep after drunk. Josephene whispered into my ears"how are you two going?"
"Who?."
"You know"
"Me and Dave?"
"Exactly"
"Nothing special. Of course friendship,"I answered
"I don't believe, you have a big crush on him back to school. And you turn out to be so gorgeous. So he can't resist that much"
" no no no , you are totally mistaken." I said and picked a bottle of alcohol and drink it by bottle for a gulp. "I have another man. And I'm engaged If you are asking for that." I take another gulp.
I got tipsy. This would be my third time drinking in my life.
"He got possessive every time I talk to another male. Every sort of male....."I took a gulp. "Dave do you remember, the last time we met, Nic got mad as hell cuz I said that's my Dave." I grub Dave collar and said "ain't you my best friend ? Can't I use  'my Dave'?" I said in drunken state.
"Becca , you are drunk.." A familiar voice alarmed me. What is it. Nic?
"So your another man name is Nic?" Lily said.
"The one and only Nicholas Starling. The one who is so possessive. Sometimes which is kind of cute , sometimes which is scary. He got into my head every time." I turned and my eyes narrow"I'm even seeing him right now." I climb to the table and
"We also see that too" they said
. " so you are also imagining my man ?" I accused them with a frown
"I'm not gay " Dave raised his hand"but I'm seeing him."
"Really? Cool" I said. I climb to the table."Nic , I have a sexy dance for you." I declared. As soon as I declared it and jumped to the table to dance, I was carried on shoulder of illusion of Nic.

AN—I'm really sorry for late uplate. The things is I am stuck in relationship issues. This is my first love and my first everything . So Things get so messy  till I loose my mind.  Now everything's ok...
Do You guys know that my relationship is like a Korean drama. 

You can check lily's story too
Story Name- Mafia unfinished closure