Chapte14

Rebecca's POV

"What is wrong with that face? You pouted one time , you frowned one time?" Stella stated firmly.

"What?." I said nonchalantly.

"What ? After all, all you said is what? What is wrong with this mood swing.?"

"It's you who has mood swing. I am done with your moods. I m going back to dorm. I'm not feeling well." I got up and leave them.

I don't want to go to dorm. So I said near the mini garden of our campus.

Flashback
"Rebecca! Why can't you ever listen to me? Gosh... I'm elder and your husband for heaven sake."

"That doesn't mean I have to listen to you all the things you said" I shot back

"I just asked you to live in the house I bought for you when you go to university"

"Oh yeah,.. You just don't trust me. Cuz Isreal and me gonna be in the same campus. You are unbelievable!"

"Rebecca!"

"No, I don't hear you. " I pretend to not heard his words, while plugging my both ears with both hands and shouting la la la la la.

"Fine," he finally said. I just smirked in triumph.

The next day,
"Ain't you gonna give me a kiss ? At least a hug? Before I go ?" He wasn't looking at me. I know he is mad at me.

It's been a week since I left him for university. Here now I miss him like hell.

"Why is a beautiful lady mopping here with a frown on her innocent face," a familiar voice woke me from my fight with Nic.

"Isreal!"

"Missing your hubby?" He asked.

"Yeah, kind of like that, we had fight before I came"

"Why don't you call him then?"

"I don't know. He will laugh at me ." I said in small voice.

"You know, back to the beach, the husband of yours is ready in chop off my head. By the way, I never heard of you dating him or anyone before. And when I asked you to join the party at the beach, your husband dropped the bomb of your marriage to him in my face"

"Bomb? Why my marriage is a bomb to you" I asked with a surprise

"Nothing" he said in awkward tone.

"Well , my marriage to him is arranged one. I believe this will work out. He is so caring except he gave me murderous glare sometimes whenever he is angry." I smile

"You love him?" He asked me in hope.

" I don't know. I think I'm learning to love him. And I'm so used to being beside him."
"Anyway how are you with Andy?"

"I broke up with her before I met you at the beach. I just feel guilty seeing her face. I felt like I'm lying. her. When holding her ,my mind is thinking of the other girl. When kissing her, my mind is thinking of other girl."

"Oh who is that lucky girl?." I asked out of curiosity.

"No one anymore. She is belong to other guy. I'm too late"

"Oh..."

"I gotta go" he said.

"Oh ok I enjoyed your accompany." "And I gotta called my hubby" I mouthed him. He smiles and turns away.

I went to my dorm,and laid on my bed. I feel lonely, since my roommate Lily has been out. Thanks to Rick. I know they both love each other. But i saw anger in Rick eyes while I saw sorrow in lily eyes back to my wedding. She later didn't open up to me anymore after she confided me that she love him.

I breathed deeply and press to call Nick. He didn't pick up. Maybe he is busy. After ten minute , I called him again. He doesn't pick up. So I send voicemail. Hay Nicky...I miss you. When will You come. Everybody says I'm mopping around and should called you the past days. But my pride stops me. But I couldn't contain anymore. I miss you so much that I swallowed by pride and call you. It makes me upset that you don't pick up. I tried to reason myself maybe you have meeting. But my subconscious told me you are mad at me.

Tears flowing down my cheek as I sleep in tiredness.

Nicholas Starling 's POV

I have received every reports concerning Rebecca. She is mopping and pouting a lot. I wonder why.
Sound of notifications bring my mind to the computer. The new report from Luke who is the investigator I sent to check Rebecca.
There I saw the blood boing photos. Isreal and my Rebecca sitting on one bench, talking. They are sitting too close for me. Yeah,for me ,even one yard distance is close when it come to my Rebecca with other guy.

I can't control my temper anymore when I saw the picture of her moping face turn in it smile. I throw the things on my table and suddenly I heard my phone ring. It's Rebecca. I don't pick up. I am very mad at her.After ten minute , She calls me again. I don't pick up.this time my anger for her is melting almost like disappear. I received her voice mail. Hay Nicky...I miss you. When will You come. Everybody says I'm mopping around and should called you the past days. But my pride stops me. But I couldn't contain anymore. I miss you so much that I swallowed by pride and call you. It makes me upset that you don't pick up. I tried to reason myself maybe you have meeting. But my subconscious told me you are mad at me.

She misses me.
I jump with joy and phone Charles, "prepare the private jet. We are leaving"

My eyes shift to Abby who is sitting on his bed , looking like he is waken by my outburst.
I gradually have a soft spot for him too after Rebecca. she has so much influence on me.

"Hey buddy, let's go to our Rebecca." I squat in front of him. He wiggle his tail. Woof.wof..