Chapter 10

Nicholas Starling

"Nicholas bloody Starling, how many time do I have to tell you? That I Am Not Running Away. I just miss my family. Don't you even understand ?. " she shouted.
I was feeling guilty. I stays silent.
"Fine leave your Abby with me" i finally said to make sure she will come back to me . She just punches me on the nose.
Thanks God , she ain't strong enough to break my nose.
"What the hell is wrong with you.. " She shouts in anger. I am in total  shock.
"Never mess with my Abby. He is my family. He also miss my family. How could you be so heartless ." She stormed out.
I was still standing dumbfounded. I scowl when I saw her luggage "What is with two big luggages if you only visit.."
She didn't answer. She keep walking to the Main entrance.

Seriously ? Are you messing up with my temper?

"I said stop" i ordered. She doesn't look bother to stop. She keeps walking straight.
"Damn this woman." I run after her and pull her when She was about to get into her Lambogani. She turned to look at me .
"Abby Get in the car!. "  she command . He did as She commanded.
"What do you want." 

"I .."
Want you to stay with me all the time..and never leave me .

She kicked me on the shin making me jump on sudden shock ,she took it as a chance to escape from me .and then she disappear.

I called her phone 20 calls and send messages.
"Don't you dare go"
"Really? You disobey me "
"Answer me"
"Damn Answer me Becca" I typed.  I throw my phone in frustration . I drove my car and directly to her house.

Ding ding
"Hello?" A maid comes.
"Who is it"asked a woman from behind. By the look , I can tell she is her mother.
"Hello, Mrs Redison, I'm Nicholas Starling. I m here for your daughter."
"Oh she said she moved out." She said.

Awkward. "
Well... It's just a small argument that She is mad at me "
"Where is she now" I asked.
"Went out with her friends to Lux"
"Thanks you Mrs Redison."I said with a bow. After all She is my future mother in law.
"Call me Mary or Mom." She said with a genuine smile.

She is going to a club. As I enter the LUX. I instantly found her by her voice. Babbling blah blah..

She wore a dress, which shows the collar bones and long tight sleeve and Cleve at the tight, showing right legs. Most importantly ,it's backless.

"I have another man. If you are asking for that." She takes another gulp of Vodka
I got my blood boil on hearing that . I stay clam yo find out who is that fucker.
"He got possessive every time I talk to another male. Every sort of male....."She took another glass not even a sip.. "Dave do you remember, the last time we met, Nic got mad as hell cuz I said that's my Dave." She grab Dave collar causing him too close for my preference. I prefer a face should be ten feet far from my Rebecca.
"ain't you my best friend ? Can't I use  'my Dave'?" She said in drunken state.
"Becca , you are drunk.." I said, informing her that I'm here.
"So your another man name is Nic?" Lily said.
"The one and only Nicholas Starling. The one who is so possessive. Sometimes which is kind of cute , sometimes which is scary. He got into my head every time." She turned and her eyes narrow"I'm even seeing him right now." I wanna laughed at her in this state. She climbs to the table in total difficulties and
"We also see him too" they said. " so you are also imagining my man ?"  
My man? I'm in ecstasy 
"I'm not gay " Dave raised his hand"but I'm seeing him."

"Really? Cool" She said. She climbs to the table. That woman is so unpredictable .
"Nic , I have a sexy dance for you." She declares, posing herself like a model, showing her bare legs. As soon as She declared it,  she jumps off the table and runs to the music boxes in uneasy way.
I almost get a heart-attack when she trips. But she manages to keep composed. Then plugged her. She sways her hips with her eyes closed Eyes. Her hairs do were ruin. They go in uneven direction . She is way to sexy in her way.
With her dance, I will be imprison in her spell for eternity. People starts to pay attention to her, especially males.
Take her.
I carried her on my shoulder.
She struggles at first..

"Let me dance for you Nic." She shout. I wanna spanked at her butt
"As much as I want to watch your special sexy dance for me, it should be under my eyes only, not in such crowded  club" I said and put her to my car.

I searched her car remote from her purse and gave my chaffier to drive her Lambogani home. As soon as I sit on my driver seat, she climb to my side and sit on my lap with her hands around her shoulder. Her face lean closer to mine. I can feel her alcoholic breathing
"I love the smell of you." She said and kiss me on the neck, making me hard under my crotch. She trial up and down from my earlobes to neck.

"Re---be--ccaaaa" I shutter.
God this gonna me ,'heavenly hell.'

She again pull away"I like the possessive side of you " she said and licked my lips with her tongue. Goosebumps run though my whole system. My body is responding to her like a virgin teenage boy.
I can't bear it anymore. I seal my lips with hers and deepen the kisses.
Then she pulls away and then kiss my neck first and said "sorry for punching your nose " And then kiss my jawline which make me smile, remembering my words
" I got your repay for punching me, I will make you kiss there every morning , every afternoon , every night.

Waking from flashback, I find her quiet.
"Might she be sleeping." I mumble.

"I'm not" she shouts with her eyes closed.
Spare my poor ears!
I chuckle at her behavior.

I drive my car when carrying her on my lap, carefully not to wake her up.
She kisses my neck occasionally when her hands clinging to my neck.

As we arrive home , I carry her in bridal style.
"What happen ?" Her mom asked
"She got drunk terribly and about to dance on table " I sighed. "Next time , I have to make sure she won't hit the club without  me. "I said in serious tone.
"Yeah, but mostly she doesn't get drunk even though she hit club."
"Is Mr Reddison home ?" She shook her head.
"Her room is upstairs , turn left.the third room ."
"Make your self at home, take care of her, you have to put up with her a lot . As she is the youngest, she is childish and outspoken "
"I know. That's make me fall for her" I said without taking my eyes off my Becca's face.

I carried her to her bedroom. Her room is such a girly princess. Not like Disney princess, pinkish ..such thing. I bet she love classic things by the things in her room.
I laid her on bed, sleeping, I kiss her on forehead.."sweet dream with me"
I was about to leave her bed,

"No , have streamy dream " I heard her mumble.
This girl I smile.

"Charge my phone"

"Charge my phone" she says without opening her eyes, while her index finger pointing at the direction of the charger,
I chuckle. She still haven't break her daily routine even with alcohol. I have done as she said. Ok as she ordered

"Nick"

"Now what"
I have to take a serious note that never ever let her drink.

"Hug me, my head hurt." She almost cries. I turn to her bed and let her lay on my chest and  hug her.
"Hmm I miss my bed"she stumbles and snuggles to me closer
And I kiss her forehead.
"Better" she mumbles. I smile.

"Let me get you lime and water."

"Get it without loosing the hug" she says in stern tone. More like a warning.

Great. I have to call her mom.its would be awkward to let her see us like this .