Chapter 6

I heard a knock . I have already dressed for the Gala..
"Come in" I Shouted when I was adjusting my dress. I heard footstep.
"Are you rea." I looked up , found Nic looked dumbfounded. I gave him a small smile.
"Do I look okay?"
He didn't say a single word , just staring me . I stared to feel self conscious.
I walked up to him. He was standing like a statue. I slapped him lightly and teasingly to make him snap out of his daze.
"U look like an angel" he said breathtakingly. I blush and break into a huge grin.
His eyes turn dark  and say "as much as I want the sexy collarbones, I need them to cover " , while taking a fur scarf and put it on me,

What the hell just happened!

I pout In annoyance.

"Let's go." He says and take my hand in his.

In the car,
"u ok?" He said I'm worried tone .
"Yeah. "
"Your hands are as cold as a corpse and sweating "
"I'm nervous" 
he lifted  my chin and looked into my eyes and said
"Where is the girl who dare punch a guy bigger than her with barehand."
I blush .
"I will be with u in all steps. U don't need to be nervous . Ok?"
I nodded . He kiss me on the forehead  and I smile with contentment.

"Who is the girl"
"Is she his girlfriend ?"
"Is she his another girl ?"         I feel like I'm going to cry. Nic just hold my hand in reassurance.
"She must be just a gold digging whore".

"Don't listen to them. People talk bad about u when they couldn't be u" he says and kiss me on the forehead all in front of the crowd and paparazzi.
Inside the building, Nick introduce me to many people to whom I can barely recognize.

"Well well, look who is here?" I heard a familiar deep voice.
Omg the infamous Rick Wilsom to whom my fri Lily fall for.

"Hey bro ," Nic said in cheerful manner and bro hug him .
"Long time no see"

"This is the one" Nic introduced to him.

"Well, we meet again, sweetie." Rick take my hand to kiss it.

"Yeah, "I smile.."how are you?"

Before it reach to his lips, Nick take my hand in his and intertwine our fingers.

"No male have to touch what is mine, not even my best friend" Nic declared. I scowled at his declaration on me like an object. I get rid of his grasp and stomp out of his way.

"What is a pretty lady doing here alone? Teddy bear "

Teddy bear .?  Teddy bear .?  There is the only one who call me this .

" Dave !" I turn and hug him ,  we both are smiling like a lunatics

AN-sorry for late update. I lost over ten chapters in wattpad reconstruction and I didn't have backup. So I have to rewrite it