Chapter 23

Rebecca's POV

I am discharged from the hospital today. I'm in my husband's car. I am siting on passenger seat. My So-called husband drive with extravagant care as if I were a fragile Chinese toy. He occasionally glances at me and then back to the road without uttering a single word.

"What?" I ask with a frown, folding my arms in front of my breasts in annoyance.

He doesn't answer me back. He just looks back at the road.
Wasn't he a loving husband back then?
He is confusing me with his demeanor.
Aggh...😤😤😤

"Does my Abby live with us?" I ask to cut down the silence.

"Our Abby" he corrects.

I smile without knowing .

"He is at our home. Your mom is taking care of him when you are hospitalized."

"Oh"

I don't know what to say anymore.
Shouldn't he suppose to talk to me first ? Here I have to ask him first all the way home.
I sign in frustration.

I sign again.

*Sign*😪

*Sign*😪

*Sign*😪

He isn't acknowledging me.
He is getting under my nerve.😒😒😒😒😒

Finally I give up😤and fall asleep.😴😴😴💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

"Honey, wake up. We are here"
I heard an annoying voice trying to wake me.
Ok everything that wake me from my beloved sleep is annoying. Even my favorite song which I add as alarm becomes annoying when it comes to waking me.😡😡

"Mama , I want to sleep more." I try to get away from the shake.

"Honey, you can sleep on the bed later"

"Ten minutes more"
I heard that annoying chuckle.

Suddenly I am lift high. But it feels heavenly. I moan and snuggle to the warm source.

Nicholas's POV

"Honey, wake up. We are here"
I try to wake her while shaking her

"Mama , I want to sleep more." She tries to get away from my shake. Her childish behavior is so cute.

"Honey, you can sleep on the bed later" I try to persuade her in waking.

"Ten minutes more"
I chuckle.

I lift her and carry her in bridal style. She moans and snuggles to me like a baby bear.

I place her on our bed. She sleeps like a baby.
Baby.....we have lost our first baby. I don't know if I should cry for our unborn child or the situation I'm in. I don't know how I should break out the news of her miscarriage. I know she grieve for our baby very deeply. That's why she clear her memories. I don't know what to do. I dont know if I want her to regain her memories or not.

I sign.

Let's fate decide. I will just make sure we will get through it. I promise Rebecca.
You are mine what so ever. I won't let you and our child slip away again.I promise.

I kiss her palm and kiss her forehead. I walk out of our room.

I call the maid and ask"have you locked the door to the room between my study room and master bedroom"

I say with stern tone "Never open that room unless I order."

"Yes, sir"

"Well. Just give me the key. I will keep it"

"Here sir." She gives me the key.

I was about to go downstair I heard her scream. I run to the room in panic.

"My baby" "My baby""My baby" She cries.

I pull her in my hug trying to console her pain.
Does she remember ? About the baby?

Rebecca's POV
I heard bark.
"Wof"wof.

"Abby" I jump in the bed.
"I miss you" I say and hug him. He wiggles his tail. I laugh.

"So you are up?"
I turn to the source of voice coming from the bathroom.

"I'm "I reply politely.
But underneath "Isn't it obvious ?" I retort quietly.😒😒

"You know, I heard that?"

Oppps::::::🙊🙊

I find my eyes on his abs. They are tempting.
Yummy😋😋. Did I really kiss there when we make ...make ... Make ..love? I want to remember .

"You know you are literally eyes rapping me. You can do it for real. No need for eyes rapping.Im all yours " he chuckles.

"Cocky husband"I mummer and roll my eyes🙄

He is about to go to the closet.
"Oi ? Mr Husband? Ain't you going to help me remember our past" I specifically choose our instead of my.

Now I m on the floor, striking toward him.

I trail my finger down to his chest in seductive way. His breathe Take a sharp hitch.

I smirk and bit my lips seductively "Did I do like that too back then ? " I whisper seductively in his ears.

I walk out the room and close the door. I put my hand on my heart which is beating like I have been running marathon.

Lap dap lap dap... It's beating crazily.

"What has gotten me to do that" I barely whimper.
I couldn't believe what I did just yet. I'm fanning myself with my hand like Carley Re Jepsen in Call Me Maybe song.

Take a breath

Take a breath.....

#Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share. This means a lot to me
And sorry for very late update