Chapter 2

Nicholas Starling POV

How could she punch me ? What shocking me most is How couldn't I defend.? I have got black belt.

The last thing I heard is
"don't mess up with my Abby" she says with fire burning inside her dark brown orbs.
She leaves me behinds all shocked. And also shower me with another shock, she carried her giant dog in her injured hand.

How strong is she ? 🤕🤕🤕🤕

She drives off her Lambogani LP700. I take picture of her car. I phone Clark who is my private investigator.

"Clark , find information of the girl who own this car. I will send the picture"

I drive to my buddy , Rick Willison. He owns "Right" construction company. I went to his office .
"Hey dude, what's up?"
His eyes bewilder . "What happened to your face? "

shit that girl!

"Nothing " I reply nonchalantly. I know he will laugh at me to no end if I told him the truth.
" no no ."."got punched?" He ask in smirk " since your face situation is not so bad , that." I raised my eyebrow ."a girl punched you"

My eyes went wide, now he is smirking.
"That girl" I hiss .

" what did you do to get. Punch from a girl? " " did you ask her to sleep with you ? "

I replay " did I ever get a punch for asking a girl to sleep? I don't need to ask the, for that. They beg me"

"So? " he said , letting me continue.

"Cuz I kicked her dog. "

" I bet her hand is pretty hurt by now, anyway she's got the ball to punch you.I'm impressed "

"Hah,,... " not knowing what to say since that little vexin is buzzing in my head...After a moment of silence,I can't help says"But can you believe that she carry her almost 70 lb dog with that hand" I said unbelievingly.

He laugh like a manic . I don't know whether he is mocking at me for getting punch for. A petite girl or laugh at her.

There is silence again under his scrutinizing  examination at me. I feel uneasy. But I can't help but stop thinking about her and talking about her. I showed him the picture I took. "And Look ..She drove Lambogani LP700"

" Red----by the look on the color of her car, she is quiet feisty and fire " he commented , smirking at me. I have him I-don't-care look

On arriving home , I have got information I want from Clark.

Name: Rabecca Redison
Birth : February 15th 1994
Age : 23
Height: 5ft 1.5 in
Weight:115 lb
Parent: Jack Redison and Mary Redison ( so she is daughter of Redison I remarked )
Sibling : Mark Redison ( elder brother , an architect , Took over CEO recently)
Interest : interior design, protecting animals and environment, kids
Education: studying MBBS, just finished final part 1
Past Boyfriend : none
Current boyfriend: none
Phone number ************
Identity number*****************

Her pet: Abby
Breed: golden retriever
Age :over four year old
Color : golden light brown

Is she a lesbian ? Why doesn't she have boyfriend?
That thought of her with other guy doesn't go well with my thought. Good thing that she is single. I get my sweat revenge on her 😈😈😈😈

I need to make sure she accepts my proposition.

I clicked button to call my PA, Stella." Accept the appointment with Mr Reddison."

Two days later,
I have a meeting with Mr Jack Reddison and his son. My chin is back to normal , thanks God. That Girl!
Smiling at myself like an teenage boy
Some one has a crush my inner mined mock.

" The Reddisons are here" Setella said.
I turn to business demeanor .
" nice to meet you Mr Reddison" I said , greeting formally to Mr Jack Reddison,then node to her brother Mark.

"Thanks for your accepting our appointment" Mr Jack says.

"No need to. I just want to talk about the loan you take from my bank."

"Dad, when did you take loan from him"

Mr Jack stop him and his attention is on me.

"You know it is due in three days . since you gonna have to hand your company to me," I continue
"How dare you say ,..." Mark roared. His short temper is the problem of his success.
"Mark" his father says calmly.
"Go on" his father gestures me to continue
"I have a propose for you"
"Give me your daughter" A hand connects with my face.
What is wrong with these Reddisons. It hasn't been even a week , I have got two punches from the Reddions.

"Don't you dare say that, Starling, you are not worthy to my sister. Don't you dare think to make my sister a mistress of yours,"

"Enough" his father roared.

"Why do you want my daughter ?" He asked in claim , his eyes showing the emotion of fearing to loose her daughter.

She is definitely Daddy's girl!

"To settle down with her of course" I said plainly. "I am thirty already, so I think I should settle down, And for your informations, I have no intention of making your daughter my mistress and I have met your daughter already . She is quiet a charming lady ." I skipped the part of unpleasant meeting with his daughter,

"I will think about it, give me time"
Mark seems not happy with his father's words and glares at me

Of course , why would he, I was the one who broke his happy life back to Oxford university.

#Don't forget to vote, follow and share. This means a lot to me