Chapter 8

Rebecca Reddison POV

I wake up ,feeling unwell. My head hurt like hell.

*Cough,.*cough.*

My throat sore. I try to move but I can't. A strong hand is hugging from my waist. I can feel his breathing on my neck.
I try to get rid of his hand but no use.
"Shhh,,.don't move, sleep"he says without opening his eyes. I fall asleep in his arms agin

I was in the woods, looking around to find where I m. Then I looked at myself, I'm wearing bridal gown. I wander around the woods, finally found a path where rose petals are scattered. There I walked to rosy path. Then I saw two men in black groom suit. One man is staying clam when I look at him , the other man is smiling welcomely at me. At that time, I know where to. As soon as my foot direct to the charming man, the other man yank me by my arms and pull me into tight hug like he is afraid to let me go, tears started to roll down along my cheeks...

"Baby? Wake up" I am actually crying.
"baby wake up" Nic says, stroking my hair.
Finally I open my eyes and saw Nic is in front me, looking worried.
He rub my tears with his thumb so gently, like he is touching a fragile Chinese glass . I look into his eyes which are full of remorse.
"I'm sorry , please don't cry" he finally says.
"Last night I didn't mean to scare you,I was just.." He shatter.
"Nic. Stop. It's ok. I'm just overreacting. It isn't like you beat me. I just over reacted. I have never been scolded like that. My dad never did. " I cut him off. He looked down as he feels guilty.
"That's is the privilege of being an only girl in the family and the youngest? Besides it ain't like ,you kick my Abby last night"I says with chuckle, trying to light up the atmosphere.
"Dare to lay a finger on my Abby, Chop you to pieces" I say with full of fierce and let out a small laugh .
He is still holding my hands, not wanting to let it go. He is still looking down, still not looking at me.
I m rubbing his hands to cheer him up. ..
"Nic, look at me" he still didn't .
"Nic." He finally look up. I smile at him to let him know I am ok. He attacks me with tight hug...

And said "never leave me again. Promise?. "
he is hugging me like I am going to disappear..

"Ok. Tell me why you reacted like this ?" I finally say with chuckle.

"Like what?"

I pout and frown cuz he is pretending that he didnt understand my question.
That bastard.

"Like you shout at me for what I don't even know." I say with frown.
His face down.
After a minute, "I was so jealous that you are cheering him like his girlfriend" that's shock me.
" So I can't grantee that I won't react the same way when you are with other guys.. ." I frown "you are mine. I don't like sharing what is mine."
I said"I'm not your possession. Yes I will be your wife , but not yet "
"Then let's get married in a week".
My eyes went wide, " Are you out of your mind?"

"Nope"

"Are you sick ?"

"No"

"Are you so dump to get married that early?"

"Yes" he says with a beam .

Crap. I am falling for that boyish beam of his. Just like I can't say no to my Abby's puppy dog eyes.

"You are impossible" I let it out aloud. Pretending that I'm not falling for him.
"Why didn't you wear the engagement ring I have to you last night?" he ask with a frown when keeping me in his big hug and positioning me on his laps.

"I forgot to wear when doing makeup."

"Next time , wear it every where you go, I want to let the whole world know you are mine "

I playfully punch his jaws. I chuckle.

"You gonna have to pay back for that" he warns playfully.

"Oh really?" I replies with most innocent eye ;)

"Twenty kisses for a punch" he says pointing the jaw I playfully punched

"Wow, it's so expensive. Ten kisses for a punch" I try to bargain.

"Nope."
"Twenty kisses for a punch"

Wof wof...wof wof,.,, Abby bark aggressively at Nic.
I found it strange, my Abby has never been aggressive . He jump into our bed and makes himself comfortable between Nic and I. He eyes Nic and growl , warning not to touch me..
Nic frowns at Abby...

"Love, I have to collect debts for your punch." He says and leans to kiss me..

*growl.*

"Come on . You master has forgiven me..." He says to Abby in frustration. I giggle at his desperation...

"Well, you gonna have to gain his forgiveness first" I say I'm a giggle

"Come on .. You should be sided with you future husband ."

"Nope"

"Curse you" Nic barks at Abby in frustration.

Abby growl in return and starts to bark at him and chase  Nic out of bed to which Nic has to jump out with puppy dog eyes, pleading me.

"Good luck with my Abby" I tease him.

#Don't forget to vote, follow and share. This means a lot to me