Chapter 21

Rebecca POV

"I miss you my bug" he says, while trailing his index finger on my cheek, and staring deeply into my eyes.

" you want me to become an engineer, right ? Here I'm . I'm now a software engineer. I can give you a proper home. " he goes on informing about what I have missed in the past years.
Tears streams down my cheeks.
"Oh no Don't cry , don't cry , my bug. I tried all these for you, so that I could deserve you and marry you"

Guilt is the only thing I feel right now.

"We will buy a home, you , me and our Abby will live together. Even our little four kids will soon" he keeps on babbling about his imaginary family.

"Stop. Abby . " I sob

"Oh yeah, I have even bought a car for us. Come and take a look at it" he says excitingly. He drags me to window. "Look down"

Looking down the window, I saw a white car.

"Abby, stop this nonsense!" I yell
"There is no us. Just you and me.  You and me are over . I'm married. We were long ago. I have moved on!"

"Fuck your marriage. You are mine. Only mine. " he grasps me by arm.
"Get that words to your head" he said poking my head continuously while grasping me by shoulder.

"Get your Hands off my wife" a husky voice interrupts
Nick !
He is holding a gun and pointing at Abby. He is dangerously eyeing him.

"She is mine. She is mine from the start."

Nick takes step forward.
"Nic"
I try to runaway from my kidnapper's hold. But it is no use.

"Rebecca!"

"Please, let me go. I promise they won't harm you, just let me go. Abby"

"No! If I can't have you, no one can" said Abby ,and laughing like a manic

"No!" Nick yells

All I know is I am falling from heights.
I'm going to die.
Hands grip on my waist.
I see his eyes full of remorse , and love. No hatred.
I'm sure I'm going to die.

"I am sorry. I'd loved you" I say

"I love you. I'm sorry. Forgive me" is all he says. And he turns our position, leading him beneath me

Car security alarm goes off.
There is aloud thud
I fell on him .
I look up to him in my dizzy eyes.
He is dead , looking straight to me, serenely.
Blackness comes to me.

Nicholas Starling's POV

"Rebecca!!!!!!" I cry in panic.
I couldn't stop him

I rush to the elevator. I press B. The elevator door closes.

9

8
Why the hell is it too slow
7

6

5
Please be safe Rebecca
4

3

2

1

B
*Ding*

I rush out off the elevator . My world crumbles down at the sight in front of me within a second .

"Rebecca!"

The sound of Siren echo my whole universe.

"Her blood pressure is dropping."

Rebecca please be strong for the sake of our newly formed family.

The MO ( medical officers) insides the ambulance are making their immediate emergency Management.'
Here all I can do is hold her hands in tears and praying to God.
I swear I have never cried for a woman. Here I'm , hopelessly crying for my dear wife.

After I don't know how long

"Sir, you can t come in here. It's restricted area"
I stared at the medical officer .
I look around and saw the Operation Theatre sign.
I nod.

"Sir, what is your relation to the patient"

"Husband "

"Sir you need to sign this "

After thirty minutes
"What happened ?" Rebecca 's mom rush to me and inquire.

"I lost our baby." I cry in my hands . She pats my shoulders gingerly to clam me down.

"I couldn't protect her from him. If only I...." I trail in regrets

" shhh, she gonna Okay" she cries with me.

A hand pats on my shoulder again.
"She gonna be alright" Rebecca 's brother Mark console me.

After waiting like eternity,
"The operation is succeed. She will be sent to the ward. One of her family comes with me to my office" says the doctor..

I follow him to his office.
"Dr.Deraj Shivakoti" he greet. I shake his hand.

"Well, as I must say, her endometrium is badly damaged. I am afraid to say that she might not be able to conceive"

I clinch my hands, knowing how much she want to have a big family of her own .

"Her broken limbs will be fine soon. But bone union will takes at least 12weeks . "

Rebecca's POV

I heard giggles. I turn to the source of voice. I found a curling hair girl. She was a toddler. She was wearing a white beautiful gown. She was so cute. I kneeled to her. She giggled . When I was about to hold her hand, she just run like a toddler. She giggled and she run. She turned to me. She giggled and she run. I followed her. As soon as I caught her , I hold her tight in my hug. I felt like she was disappearing. Her figures started to fade.
Mommy I love you is all she says. I looked around in Sarah of my dear baby. I looked around and found myself at the edge of the cliff. Down the cliff, my baby is falling.
My baby ! I was falling too.

"My baby!" I cry.
"My baby!""My baby!""My baby!" I cry in pain. I feel like I'm loosing her.
Hands try to trap me in control.

"Rebecca!"  A manly voice tries to clam me down.

"No, My baby" I cry with my eyes shut. I can't see anything.

"The baby is all right, Rebecca, look at me" he says while holding my shoulders. I slowly open my eyes and find a man I don't  know.

"Mama ! Papa! " I cries in helpless.

"Rebecca" he tries to hold me. I struggle in his hold.

"Let go off me. Don't touch me"

#Don't forget to vote, follow and share. This means a lot to me