Chapter26

Rebecca's POV

The moment Nicholas walk out of our home..Yeah it's ours..
I feels like Half of my soul is ripped apart..

I try to grip his hand to stop him but doesn't get a chance

I just stands on the same spot like I'm yearning his presence.

Nic...
Oh My Nic.....

Flashback

"Let me introduce our bride maids, Nic" I turn to Nic to cool down the conversation .
"This is Lily and Jeosaphene . Lil , Jeo , this is my Nic"
I said .
They laughed at me. So is Nic .

"What" I said not knowing the reason.
"Leave it, it's fun to watch you like this." They say .

I pout. Nic pulls my chin and kiss my pouted lips.
"Let's them laugh. But I love it when you say my Nic." I finally understand the reason and I blush like tomato.

Yeah. He is my Nic. I just remember our engagement party.

I rush to our bedroom to take my phone. I doing reply to my mom's question of what is going on. And Abby is following me wherever I go . Maybe he is worried about me . I run downstair to stay at the same spot. I call Nic. He doesn't pick up.
I call him again. The response is the same.

"Mama, Nic ain't picking up his phone.." I sobs on my mom's shoulder.

I send him voicemail.
"Nic, I'm sorry. I don't mean to hurt you. Come to me. Hold me in your arms" I sob.

"What if something happen to him.? He is hurt all because of me, ...mama"

"Shhh...sweetie... Nothing will happen to him.." She tries to make me stop crying..

I am hiccuping...

"I will get you water, ok?" She says and leaves.

I saw a faint version of black BMW. It turns to the garage which is about one minute a walk from the spot I stood.

"Nic" I sob and run to Nic who is soaked in rain. His back is facing me. I crash to his back forcefully that he almost loose his balance. I back hug him tight And cry.

"I'm sorry. Nic . I don't mean to hurt you. I swear I never have that intention. I am just so confuse with this overwhelming feeli.." I blabber."Ing"

He turns to me. His chest is facing me now.

"Shhh" he shh me.

He tilts my  chin to look at him. We are staring. My eyes are red with tears. He put his thumbs under my eyes to wipe the tears off.

"I know. I love you Rebecca"

"Nic , I remember some of my past. I promise I will try to remember all. Please don't walk out on me." I cry.

"I never will. I'm yours and you are mine the moment we vowed at the altar."

He plant a soft kiss on my eyes  to which I close my eyes. I feel a soft kiss on my forehead.

"My Nic" I mumble with soft smile.

He smiles and his eyes shine with delight. "My Wife" he says and finally plant a soft kiss on my lips and keep me in his warm embrace where I love hearing his heartbeats.

A/N ----Sorry for short chapter. Hey guys, do you want this story to be longer ? Tell me please. Depending on your replies, I will decide if I should write short story or long story.😘😘😘😘