3 (part two)

Lydia pov ;

"Ahhhhhh. He's calling!!" I shouted at Ellen.

Ellen winks at me and leaving me behind so I can have lovey-dovey time with my boyfriend.

"Lydia? I miss you so much." Kai started to talk on the phone.

I can't help but to smile because it's been awhile since I last heard his lovely voice. One of the exo song starts to play in my head.

"She's dreaming. She's dreaming~"

"Kai, Thanks for the tickets." You said to him.

Both of us keep on talking on the phone when I heard someone called Kai's name.

"Sorry babe, my break is over. Hope to see you soon- wait before i end, can you please wear the clothes i bought for you? Pretty please?" Kai teased me. 

I could feel my cheeks are burning. "Are you shy? Haha.." Kai teased again. Well, he could actually tell that how embarrassed I am when he talked to me like that.

"W-whatever. Take care of yourself. EAT HEALTHY!" You hang up the call.

-on the actual day of the concert-

"Lydia are you ready?" Ellen shouts from the living room.

"No, not yet." I shouted back.

"Hmm.. should I really wear this dress or this?" I thought to myself. God, being a girl is so hard. In the end I wore Exo t-shirt with Kai's name all over it. It's so embarrassing. Why would he do this so me..?

Kai pov ;

I tried to calm myself down but I can't. Someone tapped me on my shoulder.

"Kai, good luck!" Suho said.

Damn, Suho has helped us a lot. Maybe I should pay him back the deeds he did to us? Hmm...

I peeked through the curtain to see if Lydia is there. To my surprise, I could see her smiling to her friend. "She's wearing the shirt that I told her too.." I giggled.

Oh crap, I think she saw me. I better hide now.

Lydia pov ;

I saw someone who looks like Kai but is it? Hmm, probably my imagination.

"Hey Lydia!" Someone called you.

"Chris?" You hugged him.

I could sense someone is watching me behind the curtains. No lydia no! Don't think anything like that!

Author pov ;

Chris, who is Lydia's best friend, has been staying with her side for 2 years. Ever since Lydia is dating with an Idol, Chris was so worried and jealous.

Before the show start, some of exo song started to play while everyone is walking towards their seat.

The lights dimmed when it played Overdose. The song stopped and video started to pop out on the screen. When the video end, the walls started to separate and the 9 boys walk toward the stage and they started to dance like normal.

Lydia pov ;

Omo look at Kai. Kyaaa! He's so hot. Oh no, he's looking at me what should I do?

"Ellen, look at baozi Xiumin. So cute." I pretend to look away.

I could sense Kai looking jealous and stared at Xiumin. I chuckled when I noticed Kai smirks. Why does he have to do that?

Author pov ;      

When Overdose ended, Exo introduced themselves properly while chatting. On the other hand, Kai tried not to get distracted as his girlfriend keep staring at him with those lovely eyes. Kai looks at Ellen and gave her the sign language to distract Lydia.

-at the end of the show-

"Before we go, Kai has something to say." Suho said while facing at Kai.

Kai turned back and walk off to the stage. He holds two things on his hands which are a small box and a rose flower. The atmosphere changes when Kyungsoo and Chanyeol played Just the way you are by Bruno Mars

Kai walks back to the stage and towards Lydia. The fans were shocked as they didn't know that Kai has a girlfriend. The fans cheered for him as loud as they can be. Kai is so nervous and asked Suho to follow him.

Kai kneel down, opening the small box on his hand. "Jagiya, will you marry me?" Kai asked her.

Lydia stands up, looking at her surrounding. She could hear the fans support her and some fans talking nonsense about her. "Yes." She said. Kai took out the ring and put it on her ring finger.

Kai dragged her to the stage and told the fans.

"Lydia, actually Ellen knows about this. Good thing she didn't spill the plan" Kai said facing Ellen.

"That's why she's been acting weird ever since we came here." Lydia said to herself.

The rest of the members including Kai sing Twenty-four to Lydia. Kai wipes her tears and kissed her. The fans screamed not in the normal way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n : I'm back. Finally. So thanks Lydia for suggest this (actually this story is similar to my old chapter but she asked for it) I had fun writing this haha. Vote please ^^