5

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Korea. We hope you enjoyed our ride! Have a nice day." Airplane crew member said.

You yawned and sighed, "Yea, welcome to Korea."

It has been 10 years ever since you migrated out from Korea. Memories such are precious to you had completely gone. You wanted to live with your grandmother because you miss her so much especially her food.. well food is life. The reason, why you migrate away, is that your parents decided to make their new life in London.

After you got out of the immigration checkpoint, you went to take your bag. You walked out of the place and tried to find your nephew.

"Noona!" your nephew, Joshua waves at you.

You smiled at him and ran towards him.

"Wow, you've grown so much. You were so little when I visit Korea!" You teased Joshua and ruffles his hair.

Joshua laughs and helped you with your bags. "So, how long do you wanna stay?" He asked.

"Hmm, maybe 2 months?" You looked down on the floor while scratching your head.

Joshua gave a shocked face as he finally got time to chat with you.

When you are at the entrance you bumped into someone. "Omo, are you okay?" You asked the person worriedly.

"I'm oka- the wait has we met before?" The person gives you the curious look.

You have no idea who he is. You shooked your head.

"Oh, well I'm Kai." He held out his hand.

"I'm Y/n," You said and shook his hand back.

Joshua drags you away from that man. He knows Kai very well because every month Kai would go to Grand mother's house asking if you were there. Kai, on the other hand, stared at Joshua and his own hand. It has been awhile since you touched him.

"Josh, do you know him?" You asked him curiously.

Joshua sighs and pretends he doesn't know anything. You recall back what is the person name.

"He sounds so similar." You said to yourself.

When both of you went back to Granny's home, your cousins hugs you tightly, didn't let you go.

"Guys, I'm going to suffocate!" You gasped for the air.

They release their hand and take your luggage to your old room.

"Halmeoni!! I missed you." You hugged your grandmother.

After the warm welcome, someone rang the doorbell.

"Is it him again?" One of your cousins said with an annoyed tone.

Before Joshua open the door, you told him that you're gonna take a stroll in the park. When you open the door, you saw the similar guy who you bumped into at the airport.

"I knew it! Hello, cutie" Kai drags you away from your home.

Everyone was a relief as they finally have some freedom because of You.

"y/n, do you remember this place?" Kai asked you.

You looked around your surrounding and something strike on your head.

"Well, this is where we met when we're little. We used to play catching and other old school stuff here. Oh, we also made a promise here too. Do you remember it?" Kai leans closer at you.

Kai smirks at you. He kisses your cheeks making you blush. "Something sounds familiar for me!" you thought to yourself again.

-a few days later-

Someone ring the door again. Maybe it's Kai? Of course, your prediction is correct. You smiled at him and walked out of the house with him.

"Actually, I did remember some memories here. You're the one who loves to bully me, aren't you?" You asked him with a pouty face.

Kai laughs, "Yea. I'm the one. So cute." He pinches your nose.

-1 hour later-

You didn't realize that you were clingy to him. Kai looks so calm as if something seems to be fishy for him. But, you do feel comfortable with him. You ignore all the negativity thought of your mind and be normal.

After some shopping, Kai said to you that he wanna bring somewhere beautiful afterward. Well, of course, you are so interested to look for it.

-in the evening-

Kai brought you to a Fun-Fair near your grand mother's house. He dragged you to the Ferris wheel. Both of you sit close to each other awkwardly. The atmosphere changes when Kai holds your hand.

You were so stiff like a rock. Kai chuckled. He confesses to you that he has been lonely that you left him. You were speechless until you had to hug him tightly. Tears coming down from your eyes.

"Kai. I'm sorry." You said sobbing.

end.