11

(This story suggested by @___jongnini___ )

Cuts and bruises on my body define how badly I hate about myself. Every day in school, I feel weird around others as they have a nice body shape even their face, they do not have acne. Sometimes, I wanna look like them but they will say that I look too much not only that they will call me a weirdo. Why's that? Oh my god, how I wish I'm perfect?

However, teachers have been looking out on me because they are worried about my health and studies. "Y/ n, are you okay? If you need help, come to our counseling room. We will try to help!" Every time.

I'm okay but I'm just scared that others will judge me by my appearance, not my personality. Seeing those couples in the corridor of the classroom making out like fishes, makes me disgusted and sometimes it got me thinking how can I find a guy who accepts me of who I am? I bet no one...

The class is about to start, I keep noticing there is a guy in class who keeps staring at me. Is there something wrong with me? Why are you staring? I feel so uncomfortable, I asked my subject teacher for permission to go to the restroom and I rushed there.

Looking at myself in the mirror feels like the glass gonna break. Why do I feel so low self-esteem? Why is it hard for me to accept who I am? What am I really scared of? Tears are running down quickly as I fell to the floor.

So many piles of tissue papers are stacked up one by one. I should be going to class now, I wash my face as hard as I can- so people won't be assuming I was crying like river flood.

"Sorry Miss Jun, I ate something horrible yesterday," I said while everyone is staring at me.

"It's okay, dear. Anyway from where we stop..." she smiles at me and continues teaching.

>>recess<<

I have no friends at all but ponds are my best friend because I keep seeing the fishes and turtles bond themselves. Listening to my favorite pop song makes me smile every day.

"Hey," Someone taps on my shoulder. I take off my earphones and look at him.

"Here, eat this." He offers me a piece of bread that is cut in half. I thanked him and eat it.

"How rude of me, I'm Kai. The one.. the one who keeps staring at you. I'm sorry about that." He bows and sits beside me.

I smile at him, "I understand what you're going through. I've been that stage before where I thought that I messed everything about myself. The feeling when you feel happy but you aren't." said Kai.

"I have a crush on you since the start of the school. I've been seeing you from far. I even have seen you happy with your friends but more days come, more distant you are to them." he added and looked at me.

"It's not because of I distant myself to them, they keep comparing how 'beautiful' their bodies are but when I asked them how's mine they just keep their mouth. Even friends you can't be trusted, they will bad-mouth you until you feel insecure about yourself. *sigh* that's me." I said while trying not to sound like I'm crying.

Kai pats me on my head, he said, "Hey, wait for me after school. I got a surprise for you!"

I give him a curious look and he pinches my cheeks.

>>after school<<

I walked up to Kai's table, "Hey!"

"Hi, Y/n! Ready?" he said, offering his hands into mine.

I blushed all the way to the place where he wants to surprise me. What kind of feeling is this? Why am I so nervous about this? God, my hands are sweaty! I hope he is okay with it. Chill y/n! Don't think too much.

"Okay from here I want you to close your eyes!" he said

"Why?" I asked.

"It's okay! You'll be safe when you're by my side." Kai puts on a cloth around my eyes and leads me to the place.

"Wait here!"

"When I say open you gotta untie the cloth!
okay.. ready?
3..
2..
1..
Open!"

I untie the cloth and open my eyes slowly. Surprisingly, he kneels down with a ring on it. My mind is blotted with excitement. I've been waiting for this but... I'm scared.

"y/n, you don't have to be scared of anything! I'm asking for your approval to be my girlfriend. Well.. erm.. you are perfect for me. I love everything about you, no matter how bad you are but I will still accept you."

I cried, "yes, I will"

Kai stands up and puts on the ring on my finger. I hugged him tightly as this is my first time experiencing love. I can't believe my day will come through! Thank you, god!

Kai stole my first kiss and I am so happy to share it with someone who I now called mine.

end.

Keep commenting on what you want to see next! bye!