4

You groaned sluggishly as you pulled some tissue paper to blow your nose. "It's super cold in Korea! Why?" You shivered and sighs.

You couldn't call your busy boyfriend as you have gotten a high fever. You sniffed your nose and clearing your throat which hurts a lot but you ignored it.

You realized that your phone is lost and panicky you searched around for your phone. You picked up the phone and had considering calling your boyfriend. Knowing that Kai is busy, you give it a shot.

You give a heavy sigh while coughing painfully. You dialed his number and held it to your ear.
*ring*

"Yes, baby?" Kai answered
"Hello, am I disturbing you?" You cracked your voice but can't hesitate to smile hearing his beautiful voice.
"Kind of.." He replied shortly.
"..oh.. never mind then." You sighed in disappointment.
"Baby? What's wrong? Do you need anything?" Kai asked worrying.
"Erm.. buy me medicine for high fever, please." You violently cough.
"Y/N! You should tell me that you are sick! I'm coming over to your house now!" Kai yelled angrily.
"B..but.." before you could say anything, he hung up the call.

A moment later, someone is knocking on your door aggressively. You were shocked that Kai appears, but what about his dancing class...? "Geez, don't break my door!" You opened the door as Kai stomped inside your house. He drags you to the sofa and lay you there.

He went to the kitchen and grabs a glass of plain water. He feeds you the medicine and porridge. It feels so nostalgic as it reminds you, the first time you met him. Kai grabs something from the plastic bag and tears the paper away. It's a thermometer, he asked you to open your mouth and placed it inside your mouth.
*beep beep
It shows 37.9 degree Celsius.
"When did you have a high fever?" asked Kai looking so serious.
"Y-yesterday." You cough violently. Kai grabs a dry towel,  wet it to the pale of water and places it on your forehead.
"Sleep," Kai said coldly.
"I..I'm sorry Kai." You shiver.
"No, it's okay. You're sick. Sorry that I yelled at you." Said Kai and kisses your cheeks with affection. Kai holds your hand gently and makes you fall asleep.
- 3 hours later -
You woke up from your nap and saw Kai sleeps on the floor. You cupped his cheeks and released it. You giggles, you took out your phone but little do you know, Kai caught you. "No taking pictures!" You laugh while coughing really bad. Kai takes your dry towel off your head and renews it.
"Thanks, Kai, for taking care of me," you blushed.
"It's my job to take care of my princess." Kai teased you. You blushed, even more, when you heard him said "Princess." It feels like a dream, you smiled at him crazily and hugged him.

end.