8

"Honey, you look gorgeous in this dress!" Your Mom compliments you. "We're buying this!" She said to the person. She nods and goes to the counter.

You looked at your phone- surprisingly Kai's texted you awhile ago.

From: Kai
Jagiya, your Mother sent me a picture of you in a beautiful dress. I got to say that you look STUNNING! I love you. I can't wait for our wedding.

"Darling, are you okay? Your face is red. Did Kai sent you something sexy?" Your Mother teases you. "Aigoo Mom, did you send Kai a picture of me?" You asked her. She chuckled. "Well of course." You mumble.

After you bought your wedding dress, you decided to go home straight. Click, the sound of the door opening. You drag your heavy legs to your room and rest for a bit.

A few hours later, you wake up and the aroma of delicious food. You went outside and surprisingly you found your soon-to-be-husband made dinner for you. "Sleepy beauty just woke up?" Kai kisses your cheeks and pulls you to sit.

He prepares food for you with a big smile on his face. "Baby, I see that you're so happy. Why is that?" you questioned him. He replied, "In few days left it's our day! Here, eat. It's your favorite!" You thanked him and eat happily.

After dinner, you looked at the old pictures of you and him. You cried, missing the fun times you had and you're blessed that you're marrying him. He has been a good boyfriend ever since high school.

Kai enters the room and sees you crying, he runs to you and asked what happened. You told him it was nothing and just saying that you're blessed to have him in your life. He smiles and kisses you passionately.

- on an actual day-

Today is the day you're marrying with your first love. You look at yourself in the mirror with a white dress, it has been your dream to wear that. Your husband entered into bride's room and his jaw dropped after seeing his wife in that beautiful dress.

You nervously turn at him before you could say anything- "My wife is so beautiful! I can see why guys are chasing you during high school. Sadly, they can't have a piece of you because you are now mine." He compliments you.

"Well, you too. Girls were chasing you non-stop! In the end, our faith is connected." You kissed him on the lips.

You hold your father's arm when entering the wedding room. After that, you switched arm with your husband. "Take care of her, cherish her properly." Your father advised Kai. He nods and said, "Yes dad, I will with all my might."

Both of you walk on the red carpet. You saw your old friends and wave at them. After reaching in the middle, the officiant starts the official wedding.

"Miss Y/n, do you take Mr. Kim jongin as your wedded husband?"
"I do."
"Mr. Kim, do you take Miss Y/n as your wedded wife?"
"I do"
"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!"

Everyone cheered after both of you kissed. You walked and throw the boutique up. Your best friend caught it and you smile.

end.