12

(Suggested by; @xxreyann )

Ever since my relationship with Kai who is a popular kpop member in a band called EXO. I've been getting so many threats and harassments from fans every day while some supported our relationship. I didn't know being in a relationship in a Huge Industry could make someone feel depressed.

Whenever I go out with friends, I will always get asked, "Are you Kai's girlfriend?" / "why are you with another guy?" God, these questions usually are getting on my nerves but I tried to play it off so it won't be obvious that I'm angry. On the other hand, when I'm going out with Kai, he would disguised himself as someone else and just walk like nothing happened.

Despite him reminded me to disguise myself, I still could not get it why I need to do it. I'm not as popular as my own boyfriend. Fans should calm down when they heard that their idols are dating someone. Idols are humans too, they need to experience things that the rest are enjoying.

This is just a beginning.

Waking up from the bright shine of light, birds chirping telling each other "good morning" and the fresh air is warm and clean. I turned on my phone and received many tweets and messages from my friends. I read it one by one. To my horror, one fan tweeted at me, "LOL you slut! Going out with another guy when you're dating an idol!" WHAT'S WITH THAT INSULT? Chill Reyan! Don't wake your boyfriend up. With the feeling of frustration, you got up from your bed and walked towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

Five minutes later, Kai walked up to me and hugged me from behind. "Good morning my wife." he kissed my cheeks. "Good morning babe."  Kai sat down in front of me while watching me preparing the breakfast.

Oh my god, how cute is he? Quit staring at me like that! My cheeks started to turn red. Kai smirks and pinches my cheeks as hard as he can. "Babe, are you okay? You seem down," he asked.

I wonder what kind of superpower he has? "Yea, I'm just tired," I said. "No, you don't look tired. Did someone bully you?" HOW DOES HE KNOW? DID MY FACE SAY IT ALL?

"Yea, your face turns me on." Kai jokes but I feel nervous when he says that. "Haha don't get kinky now babe. Eat breakfast." I place the plates on the table and watch him eat.

"Is it nice?"

"Yes! Your cooking skills are better than mine now!" He pats my head.

After breakfast, we sat down on the sofa and watched some movie that is airing right now. "Babe, I gotta look at the laundry. I'm scared I can't hear it." I said while putting my phone on the table.

>>Kai Pov<<

Hmm, she's weird. I wonder why can't she tell me that fans are disturbing her? Is she worried that I'm going to take it too far? *sigh* My little sweetheart, I wonder what I'm going to do with you.

*ring*

Twitter notification? Don't mind me that I am stalking my girlfriend's phone. Did she delete my fingerprint? Oh.. she didn't! Aww. Okay... Woah, she follows so many EXO related things. W-wait... Why is there a picture of her and another guy? And the caption...

I remembered last week, Reyan told me she was going out with her friend. I guess that explained it? Goodness gracious, there are so many threats to her! Why isn't she telling me all of this?

I texted the boys about it and they are super worried about it as well. I send them every tweet they said to Reyan, the members could not take it anymore. They decided to make a tweet posted on our Official Account, within one second there are 1000 retweets. The comments are filled with sweet comments. I couldn't find any negative comments in it. Aww, how sweet is this fandom?

I heard her footprints coming towards me. I quickly put back her phone and keep my phone inside my pocket.

>> Reyan Pov <<

So many shirts to wash. It is so tiring. I went back to Kai and snuggled under his arms. My phone could not stop ringing! With the feeling of annoyance, I picked my phone up and checked my notification.

What's going on?! I went on to my Twitter. To my surprise, EXO official account tweeted something shocking and the number of retweet from the post are unexplainable. The fans mentioned me and said, "Don't ever let the hate get into you. Continue whatever you are doing and I am sure Jongin is watching you from behind!" That is the sweetest thing I ever received.

"Getting threats from fans who does not support any of us decision to date are the worst thing that every idols have to go through. The reasons of the rest broken up are because of the fans. If you support us, it means that you accept everything that we do in our personal lives.

To Reyan,

Kai loves you so much. He really does. Never let your feelings too deep in these type of thing. Focus of your relationship with him and ignore all of the hate you received.

Sincerely,
EXO, Official Account"

I looked at Kai who seemed to focus on the show in the television. You purposely turned off the television by pressing the buttons on the table. Kai looked at you with the shocked face but you showed him the tweet.

"Babe, I know that you are being harassed by fans. Please don't make me worry, you know that i love you right? Tell me anything if you have problems okay?" He kissed me. "Yes, I'm sorry"

I asked Kai, whether I can thank the rest of the members. He said he wouldn't mind and I used his phone to text them. They are such sweet gentlemen. Aww!! I'm blessed to have Kai and the members in my life ^~^

end.