13

(This story is suggested by @xxreyann )

Shouting, abusing and grumpy family. Ever since my mother divorced my dad, she married a guy whom I'm not gonna call "step-father" but more to step-douche, life has changed quickly.

Every morning, I have to wake my siblings up and make breakfast for all of my family since I am the "older" sibling. My mom? Hah.. don't mention it. She always takes drugs that step-douche give to her, she'll smoke in front of my 2-month baby brother. Also, she doesn't bother to do anything. I had to do so many house chores but she just sits on the sofa and smoke every day. I miss my old mom. F**k that douchebag!

I suffered from 16 years of depression but they don't even give a damn about me except for my dad. He's a kind person and even knows how to take care of his children properly. If my dad could win the court, my siblings and I should have been staying with him.

Weekends are usually my siblings and I favorite day because we get to sleep over to our dad's house! In dad's house, our stepmom is more friendly. We treat her as our real mom the most! I even got to go out in the park. Well, I met this boy, he's cute, tall and good looking. He's the type that every girl wants. His name is Kai. Fits him because he's loyal.

I only get to meet him during weekends but we did share contact though. One day, he confessed to me that he liked me. I shared the same feelings as him too. From that day, we started going out. I told my dad and step-mom about it, they were so happy and supportive by it but when I told mom and step-douche they will start to punish me.

Beautiful morning, flowers bloomed at the right moment! Step-mom knocks on the door and say, "Dear, breakfast ready! Oh, and your boyfriend is downstairs!" I quickly brush my teeth and rushes downstairs. I see Kai sitting down beside my two sisters and my 2-month-old baby brother is sitting opposite him with empty beside him.

This looks like a perfect family that everyone wants it. I really love staying at dad's house. We eat happily while talking about our schools and work stuff. Kai stares at me with the lovely eyes, I feel so tensed and blushed when my dad caught me.

"You two! Stop lovey-dovey in front of an adult! Do it when you grow up!" Dad jokes and step-mom chuckles.

Kai looks so cute when he blushed. I laugh and my sisters follow as well. I wish Kai could stay-over at dad's house! Should I ask him? Maybe after breakfast!

After breakfast, I asked dad if Kai could have a sleepover and he agreed to it. I jumped like a kangaroo and hugged him tightly. I told Kai about it and he accepts the request. I kiss him on his lips and his eyes are bolted with shock. After a while, he kisses me back.

We walk towards the park, Kai is holding my sister's hands both left and right while I'm holding my baby brother in my arms. Kai wanted to hold my hand but due to my sister's weird princess destiny, he is forced to be a prince. I can't help but to laugh all the way to the park.

A while later, we reached the park and Kai let go of my sister's hands and I put my baby brother in between us. We played with for a bit and let him play with my sisters. Kai and I have so many common things, we usually share something horrible happened in our lives and some good things that happened as well.

Five minutes later, everyone is so thirsty, Kai told me that he's gonna buy some drinks for us and I'm going to babysit my siblings. "Guys, do you like Kai?" I asked my sister. "YEA WE DO! DO YOU?" They shouted. "Me too but I LOVE Kai," I said.