6

You and Kai weren't dating.

Everyone keeps asking about your relationship but no, you guys are just friends. Saying no feelings towards each other is a lie, both of you liked each other so much ever since high school- on top of that, you constantly hang out with him after school. Everyone just keeps assuring that both of you are dating.

You told your mother that you invited Kai for a sleepover. You think that her mother is angry? May you asked? No, she teased her badly. "Oh, don't do stupid things when both of you are alone." That is what her mother said.

*ding dong*
You ran towards the door and open the door, shocking to see that Kai brought a lot of his stuff as if he is running away from home. "Welcome Kai, take care of y/n for me." She winked at you. Kai laughed.

You brought him upstairs to your room, putting all of his stuff aside and chilling at the sofa. "Damn y/n, your room is so luxurious!" Kai amazed by the size of your room. You give a small chuckled.

Kai grabs the remote control and searches for Netflix since he knows that you are rich so he assumes that you bought his favorite movie. Indeed you did, you cared about him- no, not in a romantic way.

Kai grabs some bag of chips, tearing open and pour it on the bowl in front of him. "Thank god, he brought us food." You thought to yourself. Little do you know, he grabs the bowl and eats by himself. You glared at Kai, "share some food, you beast." Kai gave you the-think-what-you've-done face.

You pout. You went out of your room and went to the kitchen to grab some popcorn that you microwave just now.(a/n: okay that doesn't make any sense but just assume it LOL) Kai opened the door to check if you're gone completely, he closes the door and organised the sofa romantically to surprise you.

When you open the door, "surprise!" Kai cheers. You were curious that he has been acting weird lately. "What happened to you?" You asked Kai. "Did you just forgot our 5 years friendship? HOW DARE YOU!" Kai whimpered. Shocking news comes from Kai and your face turn into a tomato. "OUR ANNIVERSARY IS TODAY? WAIT for WHAT?" Questions start to form up your head.

There was a short silence ever since that, Kai sighs at you and patted your head. "Y/n, I wanna play COD!" Kai tries to cheer you up. You got up from your seat and change the settings.  You grab two controllers and went back to your seat. "Get ready boi, sh*t going to be real," you warm yourself up. Kai laughs, "This is what I love about you." You blushed through his words.

-time skip-

Kai sigh in defeat, he thought he would win you but in the end, he lost. You teased Kai for being so noob. Suddenly karma came, you lost to Kai. You whined but Kai cheers in accomplishment. "Since you are good at dancing. Here is your punishment, you will have to dance Call me baby in front of me." Kai said, sitting like a boss.

Kai took out his cell phone and starts recording. "Dude! I'm not ready yet. Why are you recording now?!" You whined while looking through your song list. Kai stares at you, "How lucky am I finding a friend like her." he smiles like an idiot. You caught Kai and throw a teddy bear at him.

*song starts playing*

   georineun wanjeon nalliya
saramdeul saineun namiya
hamkkehaneun mae sungani
Like boom, boom, boom, boom, boom
What up 

You start off coldly,

  Hey girl yeongwon gatdeon challa
(unmyeong gateun sungan)
nareul han sungan ttulkoga
(beongaecheoreom i segyereul)
neon nae ireum bulleojumyeo naegero dagawa 

You looked at Kai sexily,

  nollawo seomgwangcheoreom gadeuk cha
neoreul majuhan sungan oh my
pyeonhage yeogi anja ije nae yaegireul deureobwa 

You move your hand slanted to form a girl body shape and licks your index finger,

  Oh I don't care na meollimeolli doragandaedo
ireoke neoui gyeote
dan han namjaga doeeojul teni

You went to an invisible table, clenching your fist, place it on the table - as if you are smashing it and does a hip thrust. Kai, on the other hand, is enjoying your dancing skill.

  memareun nae ipsure neo
seumyeodeureowa nareul kkaewo
The time wasting girl
So don't wait, don't wait too long 

You placed your hand on an invisible wall, moving your body and head left to right.

binnaneun geotdeureun manha,
geu ane jinjjareul bwabwa
Call me baby, Call me baby,
(You know my name girl)
neol hyanghae keojyeogan maeuma,
neo malgon geu muneul dada
(You know I'm here girl)
Call me baby, Call me baby,
myeot beonirado Call me girl 

You danced to the chorus, placed your hand in front of your stomach and shake your hand while you move your shoulders.

-10 minutes later-

"THAT WAS AWESOME! Y/N, YOU SHOULD JOIN MY GROUP!" Kai compliments you. You let out a nervous laugh and wipe you sweat out.

"Dinner Ready!" Your mom shouts from the kitchen. You looked at Kai and smirk, giving him who-will-get-there face.

"One...

Two...

Three..!"

Both of you rushed towards the kitchen while you stopped for a second and went the shortcut way. Ended up, you reached first while Kai sat down on the chair and pouts. You gave him a friendly kiss on the cheeks and laughs. Your mom saw that and winks at you. You ignored her and gave her the can-you-not blushing face.

"I cooked Fried Chickens! Y/n's boyfriend, come and eat up!" your mom teased you and Kai. Kai is amazed by the scrumptious food that your mom made especially Fried Chickens.

-10 minutes later-

You lay in bed with Kai beside you watching "Frozen" on Netflix. You teased Kai, that the Ice Queen suits him and dared him to wear her costume during Halloween (A/n: I CAN IMAGINE THAT HAHA) "Stop it, dude! I'm a Real man." Kai compliment himself. You showed him a throwing up motion but Kai doesn't bother to want to look at you.

"It's late already! Go to sleep Y/n!" Kai changes the subject. You acknowledge him by giving him a small 'hm'. Kai got pissed. He went top of you and lean closer to you. You blushed, Kai smirks cheekily. Little do you know, he smacked your phone away.

"There, I love you Y/n" Kai smiled like an idiot.

"I love you too idiot." You said and went to sleep.

end.