9

Ever since your brother become an idol, fans started to put gifts in front of your door. It annoys you the most every morning. Whenever you went out together, people thought that he has a scandal and they started to harass you.

"Sigh, can they stop? I'm his little sister!" you talked to yourself while glaring in the mirror. "Oh well, I still look pretty after all"

Next day, you told your mother that you're going to a convenience store to buy some bread without your brother knowing. While walking, someone grabs you with force and push you against a wall.

"W-why do I deserve this? Let me go!" You struggle with fear. "So cute! I wonder why Kai loves you the most?" A sound of deep voice speaks. It shivers down my spine, the voice is so calm but yet terrifying.

A big shadow appears at the entrance of the backstreet. "Oppa?" you called the shadow. The shadow walks closer to the light and surprisingly it is Kai. He punches the person and pulls me away.

"Why did you?!" Kai raises his arm, wanting to slap you but he restrains himself instead he hugs you. "I'm sorry, you should've told me where you're going even though it's near to our house!" He scolds you.

You nod and say, "sorry, I was careless." Since you can't fight back.

Kai pats you and follows you to the convenient store. Fangirls start to notice him and follow as well. When both of you went out of the store, one of the fans started to ask both of you something, "Are you guys really dating?"

Kai sighs, "No we aren't. We are biological siblings! Please leave us!" The fans slowly backing up away from both of you.

It has been 2 weeks and no one has been harassing you thanks to the incident that day.

end.