20

School day has ended, you walked out of your classroom with your friend. Both of you were tired, especially you, because of the homework that you have procrastinated since the start of the year.

"So, when are you going to meet him?" Your friend asked.

"Who? The guy that I've met online? I'm not sure, he hasn't texted me yet." You said while taking out your phone.

Before you could do anything to your phone, a notification popped out.

Do you wanna watch Spider-Man Far From Home?

"He texted me." You said.

Your Friend winked at you but you ignored her. Wait isn't Spider-Man Far From Home coming out on XX?
You thought to yourself.

Yes sure! When do you want to watch? You replied back

Tomorrow? He replied within seconds

TOMORROW? Doesn't it release on XX? You quickly typed and searched the release date on google.

No it's actually today! He said back

You confirmed with your friend and she agreed with him. With the feeling of embarrassed, you changed the topic and blamed him.

The next day, you just finished your extreme class schedule. You are drained like a dead flower. You sighed and looked at your phone.

See you later at 4pm! He said

See you too! You replied

Spider-Man.. You have been fan of Tom Holland since his debut as a new Spider-Man. You loved him ever since, you kept talking about Tom Holland to your friends all day long till the point that they are sick and tired of you and your dream.

Even he knows that you are into Tom Holland. He just chuckled around when you start talking about your nonsense. You met him through an online app. You've encountered couple of people and even met them but the experience was so disappointing because of the way you were treated. Before you met him, you felt disheartened, you wanted to meet new people and get into relationship but most of the guys you met through the app were disgusting and horrifying. Since he started to talk to you, you liked him since the start.

After you reached home, you looked at the time. It's 230pm you said to yourself. You took a warm bath and looked through your closet. You have just bought a new dress, a white dress. You thought of wearing it because it might looks good on you. In the end, you did wore it. Pretty, gorgeous and beautiful. You applied some makeup afterwards.

When you finished, you went out of your room and picked your vans shoes. You have no sense of fashion. Every look you have, you will wear shoe especially your dirty old shoes. Y/n buy a new shoe!

Immediately, you went out of the house and went straight to the train station which only took less than ten minutes to reach there. When you aboard the train, you looked at the time on your phone, you were on time but he texted you a while ago that he was already there.

WHY IS HE EARLY? You asked yourself.

After you reached the station, you quickly rushed to the cinema. As you went down the escalator, you saw him looking down on his phone, you thought of scaring him but he looked up and saw you. He smiled widely and you blushed.

He complimented about your dress and you. You felt shy and did not know what to say afterwards. Both of you went to eat before going to the movie. After eating, you went back to the cinema. You gave your tickets to the person to check and he tore bits of the paper. You just went to the room.

The quiet and empty seats were clean. There was not anyone in the cinema except for you and him. Both of you sat down and did your own things. After couple of minutes later, the movie started. Some parts of the movie, you cried as Tom Holland was being too cute and you could not handled it. When the scene of Zendaya and Tom kissed, you freaked out.

I want it too.. you mumbled to yourself

When the movie ended, you decided to take a walk. The night breeze made your hair flew back and you were trying to fix it back. He, on the other hand, looked at you and smiled.

After couple of minutes of walking, you decided to sit down. Both of you talked normally when he decided to tease you by trying to take your hair tie on your hand. He took it out and placed it over his hand, you looked dumbfounded. You tried to take the hair tie from him when you accidentally placed your hands on his.

"Hey.. you know I like you right?" he stopped and looked at you.

You laughed and continued to try take it back. Suddenly, you went silent. Did he just confessed to me?

"You heard what I said, right? Do you feel the same?" He asked

You avoided eye contact, your heart beats fast like you are in a race.

"I like you too." You said softly

His eyes widen, "really?"

You nod.

Twenty minutes past silence, "so are we a thing now?" He looked at you. You laughed and nodded.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too" you mouthed the words back because you are too shy to say it back.

"What? What did you say?" He pretended not to hear.

"I love you too, Kai!" You shouted.

His cheeks turned red and you laughed cutely.

end!

This story actually is inspired by me! Hahaha yes! This story is about how I met my boyfriend and I would want you guys to have a fun to read about it. It's not a romantic story but hope you guys enjoy this.

Yes, this is based on true event. It really happened, well some, but it was my happiest day ever. I did met my ex boyfriend online and after getting know each other by going out, feelings started to grow. I wrote this story before my monthsary with him (3 July) hehe. Well then, see you!