19

It's your nephew birthday.

Sadly you're in London, you can't go back to Korea to celebrate your nephew's birthday because of your busy schedule in school. You sigh. You went into your boyfriend's room and saw him doing his computer work.

"Baby, aren't you tired? I made you a coffee." You said as you put the mug on his table.

He smiled at you and you sat down on the sofa beside his work desk. You called your sister.

"Hey little sis!" Your sister greeted.

Both of you talked when you heard your nephew called your name.

"My sweetheart! How are you sweetie?" You asked your nephew.

He said that he was fine but sad because you couldn't visit him for his birthday. You sighed and apologised to him about it. Kai, on the other hand, chuckled and waved at your nephew.

"Kai!" He shouts and smile happily while talking to him.

Looking at Kai interacting with your nephew is the most purest thing you've ever seen. I can't wait to marry this person and start a family with him, you thought to yourself. 

After the call, you felt lonely because today was supposed to be your time spending with your dear nephew. Most of the time you watched Netflix, not really focusing what's happening in the show. Kai looked at you. He patted your head. You gave in yourself to him and he kissed your head.

"Baby I really want to see my sweetheart" you complained to him.

"Well, I have a surprise for you!" he said.

You looked at Kai, curiously. Surprise? It has been awhile since he surprised me with something, you said to yourself.

Kai with his spectacle on, smiles like a child and takes out something out of his pocket. A ticket to Seoul? You looked at him in disbelief.

"Are you serious? I don't know if my schedule is free on that day!" You said while looking at the date on the ticket.

He nods, "Don't worry about that. I've done something to it."

You screamed and hugged him as tight as possible.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." You repeatedly say.

You kissed him and he forcibly kissed back.

At night, you started to pack up your stuff, same goes to your boyfriend. In the same night, you went to the airport and aboard the plane.

The next morning, you reached in Seoul. Your sister and her husband was there. You hugged your sister while Kai shook hands with her husband. Before going to your sister house, your sister asked if you're going to buy anything for your nephew. You said no as you already planned what to do.

After you reached at your sister's place, you went to your nephew's room and gave him a surprise.

"Boo!"

He flinched and angrily turned behind, before he could say anything his face changed.

"You're here!?" He said in a shocking way.

You nodded and hugged him. You asked him to get ready and prepare to go out.

After dinner, you, Kai and your nephew went to a toy shop.

"Okay sweetheart, since I didn't manage to celebrate your birthday, Kai and I will buy anything you want from here!" You squatted down and looked at him.

The joy on his face makes your mood brightens. Kai stares at both of you and smiles. "She's so cute" he muttered.

You told Kai that you have to use the toilet urgently and asked him to take care of your nephew. Couple of minutes has passed, you went back to the same place as all of you were together. Before you can interrupt them, you saw Kai entertaining your nephew by pretending to be a character from a kid's show. You laughed at the corner and thought, this is the man that I'm going to marry. I can't help and fall for him everyday. How adorable.

After two hours in the store, you finally paid all of the toys and figurines that your nephew picked. While your nephew is sleeping in your arms, you looked at Kai who is driving.

"Honey, thank you for today. Thank you for making impossible to possible. You're the best gift I ever have. I love you." You said and kissed his cheeks.

Kai stopped the car at the side of the road. He smiled, "Anything for my love to be happy." And he kissed your lips. The best day ever.