~{2}~ A Long Ride

You: "Would you two stop arguing!" You yelled, you all shared the same car and sat together. Both of them had been arguing for the past half an hour, and there was still another 1hr and 41 minutes left of the journey. Great, you thought.

They both ignored me and continued to argue with each other. I sighed and then began to talk to Max.

You: "Max, go break them up" I whispered. He did so, then again it wasn't what you expected. He jumped into the gap between them and began to lick their faces.

You giggled at their reactions mainly 8-BitRyan's. He stood up and sat next to you instead. Wiping his face the entire time.

You: "Are you okay" you said in between laughs.

8-BitRyan: "I guess, apart from being slobbered on, I'm just great." he replied smirking.

He put his arm on the seat behind you and you slightly blushed, there was still another hour and 40 minutes left sitting next to him. At least they weren't arguing again.

You: "So... You ready?" you asked breaking the silence.

8-BitRyan: "Sort of... I don't know why but i always get nervous before doing this."

Bazamalam: "It's because you aren't used to it, even though this is your 3rd year. You also don't have someone to encourage you, other than me of course" he said, sounding a little bit cocky.

You: "Okay, so what if Ryan hasn't got a girl friend, i haven't got a boyfriend and I'm doing fine." I replied slightly blushing at what i said.

Ryan blushed 10 shades of Red, he sort of looked like a chameleon.

~Time skip~

It's been an hour and Max was asleep. He was lying on Bazamalam's lap. Who was also asleep. I literally just woke up and what i realized made me blush 50 shades of Red. Ryan had his arms wrapped around me. It made me feel warm and loved.

I fell asleep again for the final 40 minutes of the trip at least until one of them wakes me or something.

8-BitRyan's P.O.V ~Time skip~

I woke up we were in London we had 3 days before Insomnia but today we had a practice run, which i would definitely need.

I looked beside me and (Y/N) was asleep in my arms, he beautiful (H/C) hair covered half over face. I didn't want to wake her so i got Bazamalam up and carried her to our rental car. Max came along in the back.

Bazamalam drove to the building while i held (Y/N) close to me. I loved her since we first locked eyes but i don't know how she felt about me. She would always stand up for me when Bazamalam would try to have a go at me for not having a girl friend. I wouldn't even feel bad about asking her out because she's single. Where, When and How would i ask her though? Those were the questions that lingered in my head the whole time.