~{17}~ What!?

~time skip end of the week~

Ryan's P.O.V (finally)

I woke up to see Y/N fast asleep. I had some common sense last night to put my boxer back on before sleeping.

I got up and got dressed into my usual clothes. Jeans, a random T-shirt and a pair of socks. I went downstairs to see if Bazamalam was up yet but there was no sign of him.

"Where is he?" I whispered. I walked all over the house searching for him but he was no where.

I raised an eyebrow and texted him to see him he would replied. Y/N was apparently awake as I had a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"What ya doing?" She asked I turned to face her and gave her a hug.

"Looking for Bazamalam. He's not here! I'm worried about him." I replied with an extremely worried tone.

"We'll find him. He can't have gone far Ryan" she replied assuring.

I hugged her tightly and grabbed my keys to my car. We both walked out to go see a movie while I wait for his reply.

After the movie I got concerned so I texted Razz and Dawko in case they had any clue on where he was.

R: hey, do u know where Bazamalam is?

Ra: nope, is with Dawko?

D: Nope, he ain't with me.

R: I'll wait till tonight 2 c if he turns up

Ra: k let me know if he doesn't.

I put my phone away and paid more attention to Y/N who was looking at the puppies in the pet shop.

"Can I help you Mrs?" The shop keeper asked her.

I looked at Y/N with curiosity. She was looking at a little German Shepherd pup. It was cute but shy.

"No I'm okay" Y/N replied she began to call the pup over.

To my surprise it came to her.

"He hasn't come to anyone like that before not even the staff." The keeper stated I walked behind Y/N she turned with the puppy in her arms. She had 'can we keep him?' look on her face. I nodded and gave the keeper the money.

"What are you going to call him?" I asked curiously as we walked out.

"Bonnie!" She replied. I rolled my eyes at her response.

"As in Bonnie the bunny from Five Nights at Freddy's?" I asked chuckling as she nodded.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you something!" She stopped to face me.

"What is it?" I asked in worried tone.

"I- I'm pregnant" she stuttered a surprised yet happy look was plastered across my face as I pulled her into a hug. I was so happy.