~{11}~ Celebration

Ryan walked out into the lounge wearing a denim shirt, a pair of jeans, a leather jacket, black cap, black and white sneakers, a pair of sunglasses, and the silver watch I brought him the day we got back from Insomnia.

What Ryan's wearing

"Too flashy?" He asked curiously

I was lost for words, he looked incredible.

"No! You look incredible!" I replied walking over to him, fixing his jacket.

"So you say, you look stunning!" He answered pulling me in for a hug.

Bazamalam walked out as well wearing lion shirt, black jeans, black dress shoes, a blue and grey jacket, a black hat, a pair of sunglasses, and a black g-shock watch.

"So you two ready to go yet?" Bazamalam asked us. I nodded as did Ryan.

He lead the way to a near by restraunt. When we arrived it looked quite nice and apparently had great food as Bazamalam had booked a table and had trouble getting one.

"How long did it take you to get a table again?" I asked him curiously.

"Well I reserved last night and got it confirmed about 2 hours ago." He replied I nodded and looked over at Ryan who was staring at the floor.

I playfully nudged him as he looked up at me.

"Are you okay Ryan?" I whispered

All he did was nod and grab my lifeless hand in his. We ordered our food, ate it with just a few drinks. I felt as woozy as ever. I don't normally get drunk or even drink for a fact.

I went to the bathroom to clean up.

"What a night" I thought to myself. I was becoming extremely tired.

I walked out of the bathroom and back to our table to see Ryan and Bazamalam gone!

"Where did they go?" You asked yourself. "They must have gone home"

I began to walk back to the house alone at night. I was so tired and sick that I sat down on a bus bench  rest as my eyes felt heavier and heavier.

The last thing I saw was two blurry figures get closer and closer but more blurry as time went by. My eyes slowly drifted closed as I felt a pair of strong arms wrap tightly around me and I drifted off to sleep.