~{20}~ Hurry!

Ryan's P.O.V

We made our videos and edited them but the only thing I could think about was Nate and Matt coming over. How did they know where we lived? Why were thee really here? These were the questions that travelled through my mind. I went to check on Y/N to see if she had finished. Funnily enough she had fallen asleep at the computer. Her video was edited and the only thing she had to do was click publish. I clicked publish and picked her to take her to our room. I turned the lights off and took her to bed. I laid her down as I laid next to her and fell asleep.

~Time skip several months later~

"Ryan where are you? Hurry up! She needs you mate!" Bazamalam yelled through the phone.

"I'm on my way now! I swear I will be there as soon as I can! How's she doing?" I replied driving on the highway as fast as I could to get to the Hospital.

"Unsure they won't let me see her. Only family or someone extremely close to her." He replied I pulled up to the Hospital carpark and ran through the door with my phone.

"What room? And What floor?" I asked skidding and sliding all through the corridors.

"Floor 1, room 57. Are you here?" He asked as I entered Floor 1.

"Yup running down the hallway now." I replied just as I came up to room 57.

I knocked on the door and waited impatiently.

"Who are you?" The doctor asked.

"Her husband" I said as they opened the door I rushed to her side and held her hand in mine.

"You're here!" She said obvious pain in her voice.

"Yup I'm here, I'll always be here." I whispered in her ears.

~Time skip~

After 2 hours our beautiful baby girl arrived.

"What are we going to call her?" Y/N asked.

I thought for a minute then a name came to mind.

"Nya! Our little Nya" I replied as she passed her to me.

I cradled her as if I thought I would drop her. I held her close as I sat on the bed next to Y/N. We were told she would have to stay in hospital for another day or two. Just to be sure that they were okay. They also said I could stay with them for that period to. And so I did.

I decided I wouldn't leave that hospital until they were out.