~{15}~ Congratulations

We walked home from the beach, today was amazing and now I'm engaged to the best person in the world.

"Congratulations you two!" The other three shouted in sync.

I laughed and continued to walk. It took a couple of seconds before Ryan wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

I started falling over and tripping over the sidewalk I was extremely tired.

I think Ryan noticed as he picked me up in his arms.

"Thank you Ryan" I whispered while wrapping my arms around is neck.

We walked for another 10 minutes until we got home.

"Cassa del la Ryan and Bazamalam" Razzbowski stated.

We all laughed and walked in. Ryan placed me on the couch and sat next to me with his arm wrapped around me. Dawko sat on the couch next to Ryan while Razz and Bazamalam cooked dinner.

According to Razz he had something special in mind.

We sat down for 30 minutes until we heard a knock on the door. Ryan got up to answer it.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hi is Razzbowski still here?" The stranger asked.

"Yea he's in the kitchen. Razz!" Ryan replied calling out to Razzbowski.

"Coming!" Razz replied I was curious as to who it was so I got up and walked to Ryan.

"Ariel? What are you doing here?" I asked. It was my best friend Ariel.

"I'm here because -" she was interrupted by Razzbowski grabbing her hand and kissing her.

"Okay? Razz explanation please?" Ryan asked curiously.

"Oh I was in town the other day and met Ariel, we stated talking and well you can probably guess what happened after that" he answered.

I nodded and grabbed Ryan hand and dragged him back to the couch and sat on his lap.

"Really?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head his shoulder.

"Aw how cute!" Dawko stated.

I let a smirk cross my face as Ryan hugged me tightly.

We waited for Razz and Bazamalam to finish in the kitchen.

"And dinner is served!" Bazamalam said placing a pot of spaghetti and meatballs on the table.

We ate dinner and everyone let except Bazamalam, Ryan and me of course.

Bazamalam went to record a late night video, while me and Ryan sat on the couch and watched a horror movie. Today was the perfect day. I still couldn't believe that me and Ryan were now engaged and getting married.

My life couldn't be more complete. I have everything I would ever dream of a loving fiancé, a great job as a YouTuber, the best friends in the world. There was nothing that could make my life any more complete.

Except...