~{12}~ What A Night!

??? P.O.V

"Well Matt we don't know where they live so what do we do?" I asked my best friend Matt as I picked Y/N up from the bench.

Her arms wrapped tightly around my neck as I pulled her close to me ensuring I didn't drop her.

"We'll take her back to ours till she gets over the massive Hang Over She'll have after tonight." He replied.

I nodded and began to walk home. With Ryan's girl close to me.

We walked inside and I placed Y/N on the couch. As I wrapped a blanket around her Matt tried to find Ryan's number in his phone.

"Nate, I was sure that I got his number at the last Insomnia! Or did I? I can't remember!" Matt yelled across the room.

"No you didn't you got his address but I bet you placed it somewhere and can't remember where!" I yelled back.

He shrugged his shoulders and went up the stairs.

"Well we'll find out in the morning when she wakes up. But right now I'm going to bed!" He yelled as Y/N twiched and rolled over.

"Okay but keep it down, you don't want to wake her" I replied in a whisper as I walked closer to him.

We went to our rooms and I collapsed on my bed and fell asleep.

Your P.O.V

I blinked awake and saw I was sleeping on a couch but it wasn't our couch.

"What happened last night and where am I?" I whispered in case someone else was in the house.

I looked around and saw pictures on the wall it looked like Nathan Sharp and Matthew Patrick.

"Either someone is obsessed with these two or I'm in their house" I whispered.

"It would be the second one" a voice behind me said.

I turned to be faced with Matt and Nate.

"Hi! What happened and why am I here?" I asked frantically.

"You passed out last night and Ryan was no where to be seen. So we brought you here" he replied

Just as I was about to speak my phone buzzed. I had a text from Ryan.

R- Ryan, Y- You

R: where are you? Are you okay? Please let me know you are okay Y/N!

Y: hey, I'm fine. I woke up @ Nate and MatPat's house. Do you know what happened last night?

R: I haven't got a clue. I just know u weren't @ home last night. I was worried!

Y: I'm okay, I'll be home soon 💞

R: I'll come and get u... I'll be right there!

Y: okay see u soon

"Ryan?" Nate asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yea, he's coming to get me now" I replied they both sighed and went to the kitchen while I waited for Ryan to come and get me.