~{8}~ He'll Make it!

Ryan's P.O.V

Ryan: "How long was I out?" i asked hit so happiness in my voice as she hugged me tightly.

You: "Too long, we all began to worry about you." I smiled at her.

Ryan: "You know i wouldn't leave you especially cause you said yes, or was that because i was shot and you felt the need to pity me?" i asked with sarcasm, as i smiled and hugged her back keeping her close to me.

You: "No i really said Yes. I Love You and I always have even before we met at the Train station" she replied i hugged her tightly and refused to let go, until i heard a group of footsteps running down the hallway.

Dawko: "Ryan your alright?"

Razz: "You okay Mate?"

Bazamalam: "We all thought we lost you there!"

I was bombarded with questions and statements at one question went through my mind.

Ryan: "I'm fine what happened with the fans and staff? Are they alright?"

You: "Their all fine, Razz actually jumped off the stage and chased the person down for two hours while you were up here." she explained, i was relieved with her answer.

She held me close to her, it was... nice. I wasn't alone anymore and neither was she. I couldn't wait to ask her to move in, even though I'm sure she'll ask to stay so she can look after me, even though i don't need it.

Your P.O.V and Time skip

Ryan was out of hospital and we were on our way back to Warwickshire. I couldn't help but think i should stay with him till his shoulder was healed. So i asked them both if i could stay.

You: "I was thinking that i should stay to help out with Ryan. Just until his shoulder is better"

Bazamalam: "I was thinking that too, he could use some company, I need to go out and get the grocery's you two can come with me."

Ryan: "Yea, we'll tag along, only to make sure you don't forget anything." Ryan replied smiling.

~Time skip~

We arrived in Warwickshire, it was just as amazing as when i left. All three of us and Max of course went to 8-BitRyan's Car. I would have never thought i would see a Ford as Gorgeous as his. No scratches, dents, paint chips. The whole car was clean from the roof to the floor, not a speck of dust was in it. I could tell he loved his car more than me anyway.

You: "Well someone loves his car" i said with a grin.

Ryan: "Well i crashed my last one into a tree thanks to Black ice on the road. Since then i traveled by Train and looked after my car on the road" he replied, i chuckled about him crashing his car into a tree i had done that quite a few times already.

You: "Don't worry, I've done that a few times now, i crashed my blue Super car Sport coupe, i was so upset about that, stupid deer in the road" All of us laughed, it was my way of lightening the mood. "Last time i ever bought an expensive car."