~{13}~ What A Night part 2

I waited until I he'd a knock on the door.

"Coming!" Nate yelled across to him.

He opened the door and motioned him inside.

I jumped off the couch and ran to Ryan. He pulled me close to him and hugged me. I hugged him back we were happy to see each other.

"I thought I lost you! Please don't scare me like that again!" He replied I only hugged him tighter.

"I promise! I love you Ryan" I replied all he did was kiss me not realising that Nate and Matt were watching from behind the counter.

"You two should get going!" I nodded as Ryan dragged me out the door.

He held my hand and refused to let go.

"Are you ever going to let me go?" I asked he replied with a shake of his head confirming a No.

"Let's go to the beach!" He yelled.

I simply laughed and nodded at his enthusiasm.

"Okay, let's go" I replied smiling.

We got to the beach and Ryan picked me up and walked into the cold ocean.

"Ryan! Don't you dare put me down!" I yelled as he placed me in the water.

He started laughing at my reaction as I chased him down the coast line.

The sun began to set and Ryan stopped running. I pushed him down to the ground and stared at him.

"Hello beautiful!" He exclaimed as I smiled.

"Hello handsome, you quite alright down there?" I asked laughing.

He kissed me just as the sun began to fully set. It was a passionate kiss that lasted what felt like an entirety. When he finally broke the kiss we both got our feet and walked back to the house.

"That was amazing!" I stated with a massive grin plastered across my face.

"I agree with that!" He replied.

"Ryan! Y/N! Your both okay!" I laughed at Bazamalam, I didn't expect such a reaction for us turning up home. "What's so funny?"

"We were okay the whole time!" I replied nothing happened.

"Good, you could've let us know before this morning where you were!" Bazamalam replied I shrugged my shoulders.

"For a start I was drunk and so were the both of you, you left me at the restraunt! ALONE!" I answered back in a semi sarcastic tone.

"Look we're all tired, okay! Let's just get some rest. We've got nothing to worry about cause she's back now isn't she?" Ryan interfered.

We both nodded our heads as I went to my room, put my PJ's on and then went and climbed into Ryan's bed.

"Really?" He asked me I nodded as he climbed into bed shirtless and held me close to him.

I placed my head on his chest and slowly drifted to the sound of his heart beat.

"Goodnight my love" he whispered as he also drifted deep into slumber.