~{3}~ Practice

This is back to your P.O.V

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with Max lying on me and Ryan sitting next to me hugging me. Wait what?

Does he like me? i thought, i slightly blushed and hugged back. Until the car stopped, Max jumped to the floor of the car and both me and Ryan were jolted forward.

Ryan: "Bazamalam, What are you doing?!" he asked in frustration

Bazamalam: "We're here. Didn't mean to stop like that, but i would have missed the turn off otherwise." he said rubbing his neck.

You: "Look no one got hurt, so we're fine." I said blushing as i let go of Ryan.

I looked at Ryan as we got out of the car he was also blushing slightly. I shrugged all of it off and walked inside. I had met Razz and Dawko before and we were good friends.

I looked around for them but was distracted from looking when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around only to be faced with a wild Razzbowski and a Shiny Dawko (Pokemon Reference).

I hugged them both and they hugged back.

Razz: "Hey, hey, hey, how have you been our beautiful little girl?"

You: "I've been good, lonely but good." I replied with a huge grin.

Ryan: "Hey guys! You know (Y/N)?" Ryan asked as Razz and Dawko grinned.

Dawko: "Yup, we've known her for quite a while now. Did you two only just meet today?" He asked kind of confused by the question.

Ryan and Bazamalam: "Yup" they replied simultaneously.

I laughed and walked off with Max to talk to the manager leaving them to catch up.

8-BitRyan's P.O.V

Razz: " Now that (Y/N) isn't here. You like her don't you Ryan?" Razz asked as i felt my checks burn up. I was blushing 100 shades of Red.

Ryan: "Yes but please don't tell her... I have my own idea on how to tell her." I replied nervously hoping they didn't ask how i wanted to tell her I love her.

Dawko: "Come on Spill the Beans. How are you going to tell her?" He asked which made me nervous.

Bazamalam: "Yea how are you going to tell her. It hasn't got something to do with the Guitar does it?"

Ryan: "Actually it does. And i hope i don't completely embarrass myself when i do it. I was thinking about asking her out after i sing Scars To Your Beautiful on stage at Insomnia on the final Day" I explained beginning to cave in hoping they wouldn't laugh at me.

Razz: "That's a GREAT Idea! And i am behind you all the way need a Drummer?" I was surprised by his reply and i nodded.

Dawko: "Same here, Tonight at 7PM meet me and Razz here and we'll practice, we all know how you are on stage. When you sing you are totally different person." i nodded and smiled and we went to practice, after i explained to the manager what we wanted to do on the final day.