~{14}~ A New Beggining?

~One year later!~

Its already been a year since me and Ryan started dating. Its gone so quickly.

Ryan decided to take me somewhere but he blindfolded me. I have no clue where we are going but he said it was somewhere special.

"Ryan where are you taking me?" I asked with a chuckle.

"You'll see when we get there." He replied I pouted and relaxed in the seat.

I could feel Ryan's hand wrap around mine. His grip tightened at first, then released.

He stopped the car and parked. He got out and picked me up bridle style.

"Where are we going Ryan?" He stayed silent. He placed me on the ground and stayed completely silent.

I could hear the rolling waves and feel the sand between my toes.

"You can take the blindfold off now" he explained.

I took my blindfold off and allowed my eyes to adjust to the lighting. I looked down at Ryan and see him on one knee on the sand. In the corner of my eye I see Razzbowski, Dawko and Bazamalam standing behind a building. My eyes stayed glued to Ryan.

"Y/N you are the love of my life. You are my shooting star and I don't know where I would be with out you. So here we are on our favourite beach. I'm here on one knee and this evening I ask. Y/N will you marry me?" He asked.

I stood frozen for a second and then I replied to him.

"YES! I will marry you Ryan of course I will." I yelled as I knelt down to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He took my hand and placed the beautiful engagement ring on my finger then kissed me.

I was excited for us to spend the rest of our lives together but what would happen to Bazamalam?

"I love you!" He said lifting me into the air and spinning me around.

"I love you too Ryan!" I replied as I kissed his forehead when he put me down.

We held hands and I pointed over to the building where I saw the boys. We walked around the corner and I had a disappointed look on my face as Ryan held me close.

"What were you three up to?" I asked curiously with my eyebrow raised.

"We were here for moral support" Razz replied I looked up at Ryan and he nodded in agreement.

I nodded as we all walked back home for dinner. And to celebrate our engagement.