Prologue

"When you begin a journey of revenge, start by digging two graves: one for your enemy, and one for yourself."

- Jodi Picoult

_________________________________________________

Pacing around the wash room, my present hide out from her gaze, after a speech on my revenge, next set of action to humiliate her more, my heart is eating me from inside

Should not I be in peace now? Wasn't this moment I longed for?

Yes it was, but no, when it is really happening am unable to keep myself in control. Seeing her vacuous stare, understanding nod and the plain smile of hers gives me chills.

I wanted exactly this. The broken soul of hers just like my Anu was years back but I knew I will never succeed in this revenge of mine. Half way through the plan I knew hurting her is going to hurt me , I have thought this over and decided to stop everything and revenge him without involving Chandini. But just a moment of weakness, I have done this, blame my cavalier behavior and male ego.

After seeing the ba$t@rd , hearing him claim my Chand as his, my senses just riled me up. I know she is mine, his statement should not affect me. I have done this heinous act, even after knowing am head over heels in love with her,even after spending the blissful night in her arms.

I need to set right this situation. I cannot do this to her, the most innocent soul I have stumbled upon on this whole Earth. Setting my mind up to confront and open up to her I exited the wash room, to be greeted with the calmness of my royal suite.

She is not here neither her things . Taking long steps at a time I thoroughly checked, all the rooms in my suite. She left me without a word, she didn't even ask me a questions she just left me. 

Just like the realization struck me, her soft voice on the late hours of night reaches my ear.It's not a dream as i thought to be.She knew all along.The word keeps drumming in my ears.

"Arjun , I am yours to be loved and yours to be revenged "

"$#!t S#!t S#!t , Chand what have I done to you?"

***

I know this is going to happen, when I accepted for this trip. Am I unhappy on the turnout of events? No I cannot say that. I understand my Arjun, and his love for Anu Di. I don't want to stay there and hurt him more. If I stay there he will not be able to look at me in my eyes, he will feel bad for me, he will break into pieces for making me go through this,he may stop revenging Pradeep. Can I do all this to my Arjun? Hell no.

Arjun and Anu di are the ones who made me feel what love is. I was claimed by my Arjun, this is going to be the biggest blow in Pradeep's life. Isn't this my revenge against him too? What I was unable to do for myself, Arjun has done for me.

"Get ready Pradeep now you are going to see Arjun's Chand. "

______________________________________

A/N: Well how is it?Good/Bad?

Leave out your comments and votes