All Of Me

Pranav made sure his Mithu was sleeping after throwing up everything she had due to her morning sickness. She was so tired that her yesterday's enthusiasm was in pit. Oddly today he felt happy that she is having her morning sicknesss which is making her take ample rest and not put her brain to any absurd thinking. Before he finalizes on whatever shit is happening in Pari's life he doesn't want his wife to sniff anything.

Sighing he held the phone close to his ears to listen to the same voicemail message umpteenth time of the day from Adi's number.He tried the other number of the person whom he want to confront on these confusions. Luckily the line went through and heard a female voice

"Miss.Joshi?"

"Yup. Who is this? " the same strong feminine tone hit his ears

"Pranav Rao, Anumithra's Husband. Listen, I need to have a talk with you in person. Can we meet today and before you deny let me put it straight its sorta emergency" his voice and his stance did throw her senses to caginess

"Mr.Rao, I am sorry but whatever it may be, it needs to wait until morrow morning. Hope you understand the crux. I am running behind the last minute details on arrangements" Pranav could not help but go with what she said. After all, if his assumptions are to be proved true then for safety of their Pari that felon should be caged. Deciding to meet by the day break he hung on the call.

Almost by midday, Adi reverted Pranav's call.

"Jiju what's up? Is Di good? I have got too many calls from you. I was busy finalizing a tender quote for the upcoming summit that's happening in Mumbai. We are participating first time so I made sure am not disturbed " Adi rushed in seeing the unusual number of calls from his Jiju.

"Mithu is good Adi. I just want to speak to you and Aju. Can you come down here by evening?"

The playful banter or the usual soothing texture in his tone never echoed from Pranav which made Adi wonder what has suddenly gotten into him?

"Sure Jiju. Another couple of hours I will be done for the day. I will straight away come home. Arjun will be not reachable for today and tomorrow. But plan is that he will come home with Choti tomorrow. Anything wrong Jiju?" Adi asked unable to withstand the indifference in his Jiju's voice

"Nah! Come home lets discuss" Pranav relaxed thinking at least with Adi by home in evening he will get to know everything that's happening around them!

"Pranav, I am ready shall we go ?" Mithu's voice disturbed his stance and made him look up at her to see she was ready to go out somewhere.

It was already evening but yet Adi hasn't arrived as promised making him totally restless. Seeing his clueless looks Mithu sauntered towards where he was sitting and launched herself beside him in the loveseat

"Pari and bachu will come tomorrow we need to surprise them right? Due to our junior I was totally couched in bed today but now at least we will go for some shopping and get Pari some gifts." The hope shining in Mithu's eyes made Pranav nod his head for her demands.

By the time they returned Adi was back from office serving himself to the food available. He was about to open mouth asking reason for innumerable calls that his jiju left him but the way his Jiju gestured towards his Di made him zip his mouth.

"Di how are you ?" Adi asked moving towards her to gve a hug

"I am tired Adi, your Jiju was in his own world and never helped me in shopping " she mocked Pranav making him sigh on his foolishness. This is the least thing Pranav wanted on his list of problems to sort.