Getting to Know Anu

Chandini

Nithra devi ditched me by taking my sleep away. I was sitting by the window facing the bright moon swimming between dark clouds. That is how my life has become now. I am like the moon outside, having a bright hope of my life with Arjun and ever loving Anu Di by my side .Just like dark clouds Pradeep is choking me making my life living hell. It is difficult to hold myself and push away Arjun from my life. Never in my life was I associated with such strong feelings for someone. If someone would have said few days back that I will dream my future, I may fall in love, I will desire for a family for myself, I would have laughed at them. Just in 3 days he changed my entire thought process making me want to have something which I cannot have.

This evening will be forever etched in my memory. He made me at ease. He took out his time to take me to the place I would love to be in, that was something that no one did for me. He is a charmer, making me fall for him. Out of impulse for the things he done, I hugged him for a second while bidding bye.That has muddled my brain even further. Do I love him? I don't want to answer my own question now.3 days is too short for me to decide something. But one thing I am sure is Arjun is someone whom I cannot have, not only because of Pradeep but even because of me. He don't deserve someone tainted, abused and have a medical condition to live with .If Pradeep comes to know that am roaming out with Arjun, he will do anything to make his life messier. Though I love to have Arjun in my life, I am no selfish to make him and Di suffer for my desires. By tomorrow I will say about Pradeep to him and ensure we never meet again.

Arjun will always be my unattainable love!!

The next morning when I woke up, his eyes greeted me. The sketch I have drawn after my airport collision with him.

"Mr. Charmer, I don't think you and your eyes are going to leave me sane anymore " I mused at my own thought.

I wrenched away from his thoughts to check my mobile. I have missed a call from Kavya and a message from Anu di. I opened Di's message which stated to meet her at our usual spot, temple.

Deciding to call Kavya on my way, I started getting ready to meet DI.

She was walking with her husband from parking towards where I was waiting for her, near the steps of temple. I was visibly alerted thinking if her husband is going to accompany me. I am not yet ready to mingle with strangers, that always has surprised me how naturally I was comfortable with Arjun and his presence.

Di greeted me with a tight hug and big smile. Her infectious smile involuntarily spread on me too.

"Mithu, leave the poor girl. Don't choke her with your hugs" Di's husband teased her. She hit his arms and introduced me to him.

"Pranav, this is Chandini, my sister I was talking about to you and the one who gave me a sweet surprise with cake ordered for me "I gave her a smile, looking how fondly she is talking of me

"Hello Chandini, I am Pranav-husband of your new found sister. "

He winked at her and proceeded on a serious note "Thank you so much, for saving my Jhansi rani on that day .She can be careless sometimes"

His voice depicted the depth of his love towards her, I gave him a genuine smile. I wonder how Anu di could be surrounded by people who love her too much. I was not jealous that everyone loved her, but only parched throat knows the value of water droplet.

"You don't have to Thank me, she is my DI after all "I said half hugging Anu Di

"You know she made both of her brothers go crazy without letting your name out, who ordered a cake for her. They were jealous over you on our family lunch because Mithu said them you care for her more than them. "He said air quoting the word jealous