Am I in love?

Continuous italiziced text are past of Chandini

***

Arjun

Life can be bitch at times. Why the hell I am turning out to be a sick puppy?!And that too a love sick one. I don't seem to be in control anymore. She is heavily muddling with my brain which I say is not completely good for me. I should break her to take the revenge from that Bastard, technically his sweet point is she .But dear Anu's Devi maa why the hell she should be the whole make of innocence?

When Adith disturbed my date with her yesterday, all I expected was her to throw a fit. She gave me the understanding smile, exactly contradictory to my thoughts. Not that I complain but that understanding act of hers made me guilty and I sent flooding texts to her. Seems like madam slept not caring enough to reply my late messages. She sent me a text in the morning, but who knows what was there in it. To prove my inner self I am in control I didn't open her text till now.

Man chill .Who are you bluffing with uh? I know it took you Herculaneum amount of control to not open that text. My brain tried to do his work rightly on today.

Fuck off you dumb brain, no one asked you here !

Well something terribly is wrong now, that I started speaking with myself. My thought process was interrupted by Adi's entry. He sat by the couch, which clearly means something personal. Well his looks says he is here for some gyan. Why me dear lord? And why today of all days?

"Yea buddy say me" I sat by the ottoman opposite to couch facing Adi .

"Arjun, I not alone love Di but also love you. I can see for the first time you are affected by a girl and that too Chandini. See we decided Chandini to be our trump card for revenge but let me rephrase something now, if even you feel .1% of love towards her .Don't let her go or do something stupid. We can stop our revenge plan and do something to make that bastard pay for playing with our Di life." He looked serious.

I know this man here can read me in and out..Exactly my mind process is what Adi put out in words, but for any reason I am not going to back away from this plan. So I took my defence act and sneered at him

"What made you come to such idiotic conclusions of me having feelings for Chandini buddy?"

"Chillax Man, over years I learnt to read your eyes and not your words. Just the worry you had for Chandini to reach home safe yesterday, the relief you had when she understood your priority for work, and the feel of frustration for not receiving replies for your texts. I am not saying within days you have fallen for her, but don't regret after doing something foolish" Adi reasoned with Arjun

Fuck! Was I that prominent yesterday?! Did what he say is really true? Am I in love?No No No Arjun !! Don't heed any on words. Back on your track.

"Cut the crap Buddy. I am more determined than ever. See, even I fooled you by my acts of concern for her.I am going to revenge the Bastard Dhore as we planned. His love of life, his baby girl, his fiancé the one who he claimed in interviews as he is in head over heels is Chandini. To fight with him at face level and to bring him down is impossible. But I am going to break him just like Anu broke down. I am going to make her fall for me, claim her as mine and throw her away like the dirt she has to be treated for getting acquainted with that Bastard. Then Paparazzi's will buzz him regarding the news and the photos that will be leaked to them by me. His love's pictures in arms of other man" I added with cold voice.