Decisions

Arjun POV

I got up to the aroma of my Jeej's cooking. Weekends are always blissful, away from work and in the cocoon of my Anu and Jeej love. I freshened up, walked to Adi's room. He was sound asleep, I kicked on his derriere to wake him. Well he is a sleepyhead and this is the only way I can make him say bye to his sleep. He woke up startled

"Whoa man, that was harsh" he grumbled scrubbing his rump where I exactly kicked in.

"Come down soon buddy, need to have a family talk "I shushed him to the restroom.

Walking to the kitchen downstairs I was mustering courage in me to break the news I wished to speak with Anu, Jeej and Adi. Jeej is a genius, he gave me the simplest solution for my complicated problem. The moment I flipped the coin I exactly knew what my heart wanted, but again human races are always confused and I am never an exception. So I took the entire night to process my thoughts and figure out the pros and cons of my decision.

It was always in my family to speak up with others before taking some big decisions in life so now that I knew what I exactly wanted, I am going to have a talk with them before pursuing her, My Chand. I am not sure if this is what love is all about but I want to experience what it is to live my life with her. Share every happenings of my life with her and to keep her shielded from all evils in the world. I want her to see he dimple smile etched throughout in her face. If this is what love is then I am in love with her.

"Earth to Bachu. Whom are you dreaming about early in the morning?" Anu winked at me with a lopsided smile.

"That you are soon going to find Anu "I gave her the answer which is going to arise so many questions in her. She is one curious cat.

"Ooh Bachu!!! Common give me details. Who is she?" Anu trailed behind me so excited to know who was running in my thoughts. I royally ignored Anu walking towards Jeejz.

"Good morning Aju. Where is the sleepyhead still romancing with his bed eh?" Jeej greeted me laying out the food in the dinning..

"Morning Jeejz. That he was before I kicked him" making Jeej break into a snickering smile

"It wasn't funny Jeeju" Adi right at the moment entered the dinning giving me a glare for the incident happened minutes before.

I sat back adoring the animated conversation Anu, Jeej and Adi were having. Well how many times I say, the fact will never change. Weekends are always best with family around. This realization pulled a chord deep in my heart. When I am enjoying the day with my family, Chand will be alone with no one to accompany to. Though from day one i knew that she is an orphan just at this moment I realized how lonely she would have felt all these years with no one to share her happiness and grief's with. Before today I never wanted Chandini to come across anyone from this room, especially Anu. But now all I wanted was to have Chandini in midst of these people.

Adi shook me up and brought me out of thoughts and from the looks of him I knew he knew what's going on my mind. I cleared my throat to gain other two's attention.

Anu, Jeej and Adi I wanted to let you know something. I know Adi is with me in this, I just wanted to ensure you both are okay with what I am going to say." I said looking towards Anu and Jeej. Knowing I have their keen attention on me I continued "I think I am in love with a girl, whom I met exactly a week before. I don't know what I feel towards her is love or not, until yesterday Jeej came over and helped me in knowing what I want. Jeej when I closed my eyes after flipping the coin all I saw was her in between us. The happy us. Even now I want her to be in midst of us enjoying our conversation, taking part in our silly rambles. I know you both will love her, because I knew Adi already favor her over me." I gave a look towards Adi and continued "Anu just before a week I said I am not ready for marriage but I had my reasons after meeting her and realizing what I feel towards her those reasons never mattered. I want to have your consent before going ahead Jeej. Because I am not only going to give her my love but also this family. She is an orphan, so at no situation I want her to feel left out amidst us. So is that okay with you all?"