DAY 6

Adi POV:

I can sense the difference in her behaviour, from being in shell to living her life in smiles. The Chandini I knew days before was not the one in front of me minutes back, something has changed but bless the change because she looks happier and lively now a days. She is just infectious, few minutes with her happiness caught into me.She is the package of full innocence,she is considerate.

I now knew that Arjun has fallen for the right girl. The woman who will walk all the miles with him even after their skins get tanned or the wrinkles adorn their faces. She is going to be the prank partner of Di, pampered princess of Jiju and pretty little sister of mine. Few minutes with her I already envision Chandini mingling with my family. The way Arjun describes her craziness I can assure on my life that this man is deeply fallen for her. So a yes from her for Arjun, all I need to do is take Di and Jiju to her home to bring her to the rightful place.

One should have seen Arjun's face when I said I wanted to talk to her in private. She shooed his looks and accompanied me to the fountain in the restaurant area while Arjun waited for us in lobby.

"How are you Chandini?" I asked her in general though guilt was looming in my mind for even thinking of harming her

"I am happy" it was a simple answer from her to let me know even she is in love with Arjun. Happy was not the customary answer for my question right? It should either be good, fine or excellent but her answer made me realize with Arjun she is being she and that is all a person needs the most.

"He may be spontaneous or irritated in a minute but believe me no one can ever find a man like him. I will not say he is perfect or the one who will never hurt you. He is surrounded by flaws but I will pledge you if he is the giver of any pain he will be the solver of it too. He won't hesitate a minute to apologize or accept his flaws. You can vouch your heart to him and he will encase it safely." The moment I uttered those words I realised I may have overstepped my boundary, before I could apologize she nodded her head looking oops admiring him from where we stood and muttered a "I know" 

She turned towards me with a beaming smile and said "I know he can never do anything that may hurt others, because he has you with him."

I for a moment stood still, the same confidence Di and Jiju have on me, had been placed by this girl on me.

I smiled and noticed she is not addressing me by my name,she may be  finding difficult to address me so I helped her in my own way "Also say him you have a brother who will beat him black and blue if a tear leaves your eyelids."

Doesn't she needs someone by her side to have a talk with on about what she feels? Obviously I know the pain of being an orphan so I just wanted to assure her that more than Arjun's friend I will be her brother first. It was time for her to be taken aback but then I was awarded with her full blown smile.

"How do you know?" she asked about the indirect words am throwing about their love from the time we started speaking.It hurt me because she still doesn't feel okay to call me bhai or bro. But I can understand it will take time for her to get accustomed to me.

"It glows in both your eyes "I said and she chuckled.

"Thank you so much. It may take time for me to call you as Bhai but please understand I with my all heart accepted you as one." She said giving me a side hug. I held her for a moment and walked back towards where Arjun stood waiting for us with a steel hard face.

***

There was a thud beside me and I turned back to face Arjun occupying seat in my bed.I knew what he exactly wants from me.