They Meet

When we first met i honestly had no idea you would be so important to me

-Unknown

***

A\N :Italicized is past of either Arjun or Chandini.

I have dedicated this part to @ThenmozhiKrishna04, for being the sweet heart she is :D She was my very first reader,and also an awesome writer ;) Thanks dear for being here :D 

***

" Sh!t , not again! I am late even today!! " honking the car horn in the heavy Mumbai traffic doesn't gonna help me in apprating to pick my dumb head friend on time. He will be mocking me for my punctuality throughout the day. Let him, who cares.

Split-flap display in the entrance of airport made sure that Adi's flight has arrived exactly 85 minutes before and by my calculation he would be waiting for me for at least past 40 minutes. I entered the crowded lounge to search for him, spotting him at a corner with his baggage's throwing who knows what curses at me he looked completely pissed.

A step towards him, I missed my balance due to the collision with someone before me. Well exactly a girl before me. Her hands taken refuge on my arms to help herself from hitting the floor, my hands on her waist to support her, a look into her most innocent orbs, world froze for me. A sense of panic-ness in her eyes caught me at the right moment, I released her swiftly. I steadied myself mumbling a quick sorry and left towards Adi. Giving into the irresistible urge to look into the brown pool of innocence, I glanced back to see her turning towards me. Involuntarily smile adorned its way across my lips. Intoxicating, both her brown orbs and her lime fragrance.

"Earth to man. You cannot ogle all the girls in world and safeguard them in your hands, pick someone and settle in life Romeo"

Punching his stomach I got hold of his baggage and walked him towards our car.

"I wasn't ogling, something caught me off guard"

"Something caught you off guard? Seriously, that plump, short and plain girl caught your eye?"

"She was not plump! She is curvy, normal height and simple"

Adi just raised his brows, to distract him I got into topic which will keep him away from this girls talks oor a lecture on my punctuality.

"So any new updates after our video conference last night?"

"Nothing Major. This visit of me will help us in new area of launching theme resturant. I have an good feel that this is going to be a massive hit in Mumbai "

***

I was feeling anxious, again in India close to Pradeep , my life could not be any more worse. Just about to look for this girl who has gone to fetch my baggage I lost my balance colliding with certain guy. I just zoned out landing myself in his arms. As usual anxiety set in me,before I entangle myself away he set me free , mumbled a sorry and made his way. Giving into the irresistible urge I glanced back to see him, already staring at me. Those eyes!

"Baby girl" shrill voice broke my trance , blind panic set in my whole body seeing him standing a foot away from me.

He approached me to engulf me in a hug , but my savior Kavya ran the baggage trolley straight into his legs at the right moment.

Standing beside me and holding my hands to sooth my anxiety fit, Kavya gave a sweet smile to Pradeep, exchanging pleasantries. Throughout the ride back, his eyes was fixated on me.