Shattering Truth

ARJUN'S POV

Pacing around the wash room, my present hide out from her gaze, after a speech on my revenge, next set of action to humiliate her more, my heart is eating me from inside

Should not I be in peace now? Wasn't this moment I longed for once?

Yes it was, but no, when it is really happening am unable to keep myself in control. Seeing her vacuous stare, understanding nod and the plain smile of hers gives me chills.

I wanted exactly this. The broken soul of hers just like my Anu was years back but I knew I will never succeed in this revenge of mine. Half way through the plan I knew hurting her is going to hurt me , I have thought this over and decided to stop everything and revenge him without involving Chandini. But just a moment of weakness, I have done this, blame my cavalier behavior and male ego.

After seeing that bastard , hearing him claim my Chand as his, my senses just riled me up. I know she is mine, his statement should not affect me. I have done this heinous act, even after knowing am head over heels in love with her,even after spending the blissful night in her arms.

I need to set right this situation. I cannot do this to her, the most innocent soul I have stumbled upon on this whole Earth. Setting my mind up to confront and open up to her I exited the wash room, to be greeted with the calmness of the royal suite.

She is not here neither her things. Taking long steps at a time I thoroughly checked, all the rooms in my suite. She left me without a word, she didn't even ask me any questions. She just left me.

Just like the realization struck me, her soft voice on the late hours of night reaches my ear.It's not a dream as I thought to be. She knew all along. The word keeps drumming in my ears.

"Arjun , I am yours to be loved and yours to be revenged "

"$hit Shit Shit , Chand what have I done to you?" i start screaming like a mad man in rage

 She knows the stupid plan .Did she get to know I truly loved her and all this wasn't a façade? That I discarded the plan and stuffs.  

Fuck !! The whole thing was a spur of a moment result. My ego's boasting, none of it was from my heart.I thought to reveal the entire truth to her before proposing marriage because never a relation can withstand lies. But this way- I never intended to happen. I never dared to let her demean or say things harsh to her.

 My heart starts hammering against the ribs.I feel aweful .How much amount of consolation i say to myself  i know the entirely fault is mine.I cannot loose my cool and blame her .Can i ?

The realization starts creeping me ,pulling the soul out my body. Running my hands on my face I was storming the entire suite another time to prove myself false, that she hasn't left me.

But truth is she did. It was just 18 minutes to be precise after my outburst .The worst 18 minutes of my life. Stalking the route she has taken is the way to get hold of her, explain things. She is the most understanding girl and she will understand me. I enter the room that witnessed the entire love I had for her last night and pick up the discarded tee of mine. Slipping into it I storm towards the elevator. Once I get to the reception I was let known by the guard in the lobby she hailed a cab to Airport.

It was easy to confirm that it must be her because by the day break of 5:00, the entire lobby was empty. So the frantic girl who was hurriedly rubbing her swollen eyes and hailing the cab must be my Basanti. I order him to tow a cab for me, rushed to get my wallet and phone.