DAY 7

Chandini POV:

When the rays of mighty sun decided to disturb my beauty sleep, I opened my eyes to find myself sleeping cosily in my bed, surrounded by pillows. The sweet ache in my lips reminded me of the exotic kisses I shared with my Arjun. I never knew kisses can give me this heady feel until yesterday. All these years the word kiss made me to cringe, the bad memories ensured that. But now all the damage of that asshole went into drain in a single day by my Arjun's kisses.

I turned around in my bed resting my chin on the raised elbows supported by pillows. Sun is raising in the horizon smiling at the landscape indicating a fresh day for everyone, so to me. I started tracing my lips feeling the sensation he left behind in them, sudden oust of shyness covered me making me hug the pillow burying my face in it.

When I reprimanded myself for the wanton behaviour and thoughts I woke up searching for my mobile finding it on the bedside table, a note below it. I grabbed it to find a neat handwriting with the words scribbled in it.

Dear Basanti,

You got caught in your beauty sleep after our little event, not having the heart to disturb the princess in sleep I carried you back to the room. Don't bother your brain I will leave without anyone noticing.

PS: Dream about me :p because i am sure you will be disturbing me in my dreams!!!

PPS: Girl I say you are heavy it's gonna be a herculean task for me to lift you again, so better shed some kgz ;)

Yours Buddhu.

I remembered how I slept after kissing him. I slept for the first time in my life without taking my medicines and that too I had a sound sleep. I smiled reading his note again and again. It's time for him to know my feelings. Enough of waiting for the wedding to be cancelled and him knowing about my past. I am gonna be out with my love for him but the other things will go as per the plan.

Girl I miss you ! come back soon!!I have so much to talk...

I sent a text to Kavya since because I was unable to get hold her on call. I was going through my mail box checking for any recent news which would enthral me. And then it struck me today is Sunday so no loggerhead will work on Sunday to send me the updates I was waiting for. Sighing I was about to get ready for a bath when my mobile rang

I was beaming to see his name blinking in my mobile. I attended the call and decided not to speak until I hear his voice.

"Basanti.." his croaky tone made me realise he is still in his bed.

"mmmm" I just hmmed willing to listen to his voice for like forever

"As I said I dint have a good sleep, since you decided to occupy my whole dreams. So did you dream about me sweetheart?" he said in singsong voice making me go red on face but that Buddhu said I was heavy to be lifted. So I tried to act by staying miffed and hmmed again

The second he realised am not speaking his sleep would have left his eyes, now his voice was more brisk and clear "Hey Chand what happened? Did by any chance you are regretting our kisses?"

Oh poor Arjun he has become dull in a minute thinking I might have been regretting those delicious kisses

"Buddhu " I mumbled under my breath making it a clear chit that am not regretting kisses but I am miffed at him for other reasons.