8: Girls Night

Harry and I have been hanging out almost everyday after work. Yesterday he took me to a park, it was out of town; we were trying to hide from paparazzi, who pretty much followed us everywhere. My mom told me that the tabloids in America loved that I was from Minnesota and would always mention that in articles they wrote about Harry and I. I haven't looked at tabloids. I honestly don't want to know what they think of me.

At the park, however, while there were no paparazzi there were teenage girls. A few cried when they saw Harry. Some of the girls stalked us subtly. It was kind of annoying, and very strange. Harry talked to some of the girls, and one knew who I was.

"So it's true?" She screamed at Harry and I.

"What is?" He asked her.

"Isabel and you?!" She responds.

"Oh we're -" I start to answer.

"Yes." Harry says nudging me.

"Can I get a picture with you?" She asks her eyes wide. We take a picture with her and continue walking.

"Yes?" I ask him.

"We'll not formally..." He answers looking at my face for a reaction.

"I'm one to appreciate formalities." I tell him, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Then I'll be formal. What are you doing Saturday night?" He asks.

I smile at how willing he was to comply to my wants. "Girls night." I tell him.

He frowns. "Fine. Sunday?"

I mimic his frown "Fine." I push him lightly with my shoulder, causing him to chuckle.

****

Today is Saturday, Daisy and I left for Darcy's house to get ready for our girls night. Daisy and I live in apartments, but Darcy actually has her own place.
Daisy and I walk in, we rarely knock, and the door is hardly ever locked. Darcy has Really Don't Care blasting in her house. She's dancing in her kitchen in her pajamas. "Hey!" She screams.

"Sup?!" Daisy screams back at her and I wave. Darcy turns down the music, and Brooke walks in the door behind us.

"Uh, so we kind if have a problem." Brooke tells us, she is our new addition to girls night.

"And that is...?" Daisy wonders.

"Louis found out where we're going." She responds biting her lip.

"So?" I ask.

"So they'll probably all follow us." She tells me.

"They wouldn't." I state, but it sounds more like a question.

"They would, and will." She puts her head in her hands. "It was an accident! I told Liam, via text, and Louis read it out loud to him. Now they'll all show up because Louis will make it sound like fun." She frowns.

Darcy shrugs her shoulder and rocks on the ball of her feet in her bunny slippers. "Easy fix, we can just go somewhere else." She says simply.

"Clubbin'?" Daisy asks.

"No." Darcy, Brooke and I say at the same time.

"We can just go to some other snobby restaurant and order some other crappy food, come home and watch movies and eat ice cream." I tell them.

"You're gonna do your hair right?" Brooke wrinkles her noise at Darcy's appearance.

"Hey!" She replies throwing a dish towel from off her counter at Brooke.