21: Bit

I scroll through my pinterest and linger on a picture of Harry on the most popular pins. I click on it and read the comments. I make a face although I'm kind of amused at the all the girls in the comments objectifying my boyfriend. I wonder if he sees any of this stuff. I don't even think these things about Harry. I probably seem ungrateful to his masses of lovers.

"If I were a boy..." Daisy sings from the other room. We are in Louis house. He's not home, but Daisy, Darcy and I found a spare key in a potted plant and let ourselves in. He'll probably be mad. "...I would turn off my phone..." Daisy starts getting a little too crazy with her vibrato and ends up turning a Beyoncé song into something that sounds like Shakira.

She's still doing this when Louis, Niall, Harry and Zayn walk in. Liam is undoubtedly with Brooke. Louis looks at me. "Why?" he asks.

"We were bored, no one was picking up their phone..." I trail off.

"And you posted a picture of the four of you in your car on twitter so we figured that since you were driving you would come back to your house so..." Daisy explains.

"This is breaking and entering!" Louis mock freaks out.

"No," Darcy says looking through a magazine on his counter, "This is called we used a key, that one, specifiaclly." She points to the key on the counter.

"If you wanted a key to my house you could have just asked." Louis says to her, raising his eyebrows suggestively.

"I would have, if I wanted one." She looks up and meets his eyes. He makes a face at her and she smiles.

Niall looks at them, "Are you two a thing or not?" He asks.

Louis looks at Darcy and she looks up at him. "You're hilarious Niall." Louis says.

"Why is he hilarious?" Darcy asks flipping through her magazine. I know the look on her face. Louis can't say anything that's going to appease her, he's about to get verbally abused.

"Just..." Louis knows the position he got himself in. "...I don't know."

"Because I don't think he's hilarious, I think that I might have the same question." She says, almost nonchalantly, but I see a very small twitch in her hand as she turns a page if the magazine.

"Darcy..." Louis says his voice low, "Do we have to do this now?"

"I think that's a hilarious question." She tells him her voice level. Darcy is a force to be reckoned with.

Louis curses. He takes a deep breathe and runs his hand through his hair. He looks at Darcy. All of us move into the other room but stay perfectly silent in order to listen in.

"Why are you so upset all of a sudden?" He asks.

"All of a sudden? Are you blind, deaf and dumb?" I already know that she has probably put a hand on her hip.

"I just..." He trails off. "I don't know what we are..."

"You call me every night, you watched Pride and Prejudice with me, and you baked me a cake when I passed my Nuclear Chem final." She states. "And you don't know what you want us to be?" She sounds incredulous, but slightly bored at the same time. Darcy has a way of making you feel insignificant when she argues with you.

"I just...after Eleanor..." He starts.

"Then stop calling me, stop hanging out with me and stop acting like you're interested." I hear the magazine ruffle closed. "Because I will not be strung on by you. I don't care if you're Louis Tomlinson." Darcy's heels click around on the tiled floor. I hear her grab her keys and I'm glad we took two cars here.