When Games Go Too Far [X Reader]

~When Games Go Too Far~

                                                                            ~2016, California~

(Y/n's POV)

I stood next to Ethan and swayed as Mark explained the challenge. "Alright we have-" Tyler burped and Mark glared at him. Ethan and I giggled. "We have gingerbread, pieces of house, we have icing. We have gummy...gummy leaves, we have holly berries!" He listed the rest. We then squeezed the icing to see who would go first. Ethan won. "Wait why are we doing who goes first?" I asked. "I don't know." Mark said and laughed.

                                                                   ~~Small Time Skip~~

"Can I fix my house?" Ethan asked with a laugh. "No you have to go into stage 2 like that." Tyler said. "Yep, stage 2 starts like that. "You're right, that is a good way to, good rule." Mark said as he shook Tyler's hand. "Good rule." He turned to Ethan with his frosting covered hand. "Nope." Ethan said. "He didn't except my prank, my hilarious jest." Mark said starting to laugh. "Go get a towel-there's a-" Tyler was cut off by Mark putting his hand towards Ethan. "No, please, Mark!" He said, staring to laugh. I backed up so I wouldn't get it on me. "You did this to yourself." Mark said and continued to try and get it on Ethan. Ethan had his hand wrapped around Mark's wrist so he could prevent Mark from wiping the frosting on him. "It's been in your mouth!" Ethan shouted. Mark let go and walked over to get a towel. He walked back and began wiping his hands off.

                                                            ~~Another Small Time Skip~~

"CAN WE HIT 1 BILLION LIKES?" I shouted and smashed my gingerbread house that had already fallen over. "You have to build that!" Mark shouted. Ethan was laughing. "Why?" Tyler said. "What have you done? What have you done?!" I began giggling. "This is the start of stage 2; I have to live with this." I said. Ethan crouched down. "CAN WE GET 10 TRILLION LIKES?!" He smashed my gingerbread house even more. "RIGHT NOW?!" He shouted again. His house then fell over. "CAN WE GET 115 MILLION LIKES?!" I shouted and smashed Ethan's house. Tyler put his arms around his house to guard it from the intensity happening around it. Mark then screamed. "What have we done?" I asked as I looked at Ethan. "Ok since you 2...hearby fucked your houses that you were going to," He looked at me and Ethan, talking to us specifically, "USE in the second part of the video where we were then gonna destroy them." Mark yelled. "Yeah we kinda fucked that up didn't we?" I asked and looked at Ethan who began giggling. "Yeah, not only that, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Tyler shouted and pointed at the ground where gingerbread pieces were scattered. "It was gonna happen anyways." Ethan said. "No it wasn't gonna happen!" Mark shouted. "We had clothes we were gonna put down for the second part!" Tyler yelled. "Yeah!" Mark yelled. "Now I have to eat it all then die because I'm allergic to these." Ethan said. "You 2 need to be punished. You need to be punisheed, get the dodge balls." Mark said. Ethan and I looked at each other with faces of regret. "You guys fucked up! Get against the wall, all the way up, all the way up!" Mark shouted. Amy was now holding the camera as Ethan and I protested to get up against the wall. "Hands, hands against...spread legs." Tyler said. Ethan and I leaned against the wall. Tyler began hitting me and Ethan with the foam baseball bat a fan gave Mark. "Ow! Ow!" It switched between me an Ethan shouting ow. "Mark began laughing and the sound of a ball hitting Ethan's back was heard. "I don't enjoy the back, I don't enjoy the-" "Ow!" I interrupted Ethan as a dodge ball was whiped at me. "Do you guys regret comin' out here?" Mark asked and walked closer. "Yes!" Ethan and I shouted together. "Do you regret it?" Mark asked again. "Uh-huh!" We shouted. "Say you don't." Mark said. "I don't!" Ethan and I shouted together again. "You love it here!" Mark shouted. "We love it here!" We shouted again. "Yes!" Mark shouted and threw one at me as Tyler threw one at Ethan. "OW!" We both yelled out. Tyler threw another one. "Ow! Right in the face!" Ethan shouted. "Alright you 2 feel punished?" Mark asked. "Yes!" We both shouted. "Stop!" Ethan shouted as Mark threw another one. Once it was over, Ethan and I walked back to the table, panting with wide eyes. "You're a bad boy and you're a bad girl! You're naughty elves!" He shouted and shook his finger at us. We said I'm sorry multiple times as Mark gave us a speech and Tyler told us to pick up our mess.