CrankGameplays One-Shots

Hey guys! I am so sorry for  the long wait, I've been busy and so has Corinne so we weren't able to upload! I am so sorry, but I tried to make a longer one-shot to make up for the days I missed, it's not extremely long, but its longer than some of my one-shots! Hope you enjoy!

                                                                               ~Pool Party~

                                                                           ~2016, California~

(Alice's POV)

I sat in my flat preparing for the YouTuber pool party, THE Markiplier invited me to. I didn't even know him! I then heard a knock. "Who the hell could that be?" I mumbled to myself. I walked to my door to look through the peep hole, which I needed to stand on my tippy-toes for. I couldn't see their faces, they were too tall. I put my hand on my pocket, where my pocket knife was. Hey, they were tall and I couldn't see their faces, they might attack me. I opened the door. The two tall figures ducked into my flat. I smiled widely and released my grip on the pocket knife and immediately hugged the two. My best friends from back in England, Dan and Phil. They hugged back. I was extremely short compared to them. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked with a bright smile. "We were invited to the pool party as well." Phil said. "You guys flew here from America to come to a pool party?" I asked with an amused smile. "Well, we figured it'd be an opportunity to see you, and we're staying for a week." Dan said. I smiled. "I missed you two so much." I said. "We missed you two, but you best go finish packing, love." Phil said. I smiled with a nod and ran into my room, but not before stopping myself. "Make yourselves at home!" I shouted. "Dan's already helped himself to your sweets." Phil shouted making me chuckle. I was done packing my swim bag so all I needed was to change into my bikini. I walked into my bathroom and changed into my bikini bottom and top. I had lost the bottom to my blue bikini top so I just took my black bikini bottoms, they went together. I put my jean shorts on and a short-sleeved shirt. I grabbed my bag and walked into my living room. "I hope you guys brought shorts." I said and looked them up and down. They both had black skinny jeans on and Phil had a blue short-sleeved shirt on and Dan was wearing his normal black shirt with the white ring. "Um..." Phil said. "You guys are lucky that you left your shorts and tank tops here last time you visited." I said and walked into my room. I opened my bottom drawer, which I didn't use. I pulled out their folded their clothes. I walked back into the living room and threw them each their clothes. They smiled and motioned for me to leave. I smiled and walked into my kitchen. I went to grab a lozenge, but I had seen that Dan had raided my candy stash. I smiled to myself. "You're go-" "NO, you're not good!" Dan shouted, interrupting Phil and causing him to laugh. I smiled at the dorks. "I can't button these shorts!" Dan shouted. "Dan just slip the button through the button hole!" I shouted. "There isn't a freaking button hole!" Dan shouted. I sighed and walked into the living room. Phil was bent over slightly, trying to help Dan with the button. I just took a second to admire the stupidity of these morons. "Ow Phil!" Dan shouted. "I'm sorry!" Phil shouted. I sat on the kitchen counter, where I could see them. I decided to sit back and watch the show. "Phil stop touching that." "I'm not!" "Goddamn it Phil!" "Stop yelling at me!" "Maybe if you would stop touching my freaking di-" "Alright Phil, move aside." I said ending the quarrel of the two. I bent down slightly since I was already pretty short and grabbed the button on his pants. I slipped it through the button hole and stood back up straight. I glared at the boys. Phil scratched the back of his neck and Dan smiled slightly. "C'mon we best go, before Pj kills us." Phil said. "Why would Pj kill you?" I asked. "We may have left him in the car that we rented..." Dan said. "You left the air on right?" I asked. Dan bit his lip and looked away. We left the flat and seen Pj standing outside of the car flapping the collar of his shirt for air. I smiled. "Yeah it took a while to get used to the weather change." I said. At least Pj had shorts on and a tank top. He seen me and smiled, holding his arms out. I ran up to him and hugged him. "I missed you so much!" I shouted and hugged him tightly. He hugged back just as tight. When we let go of each other I was now sticky with Pj's sweat, gross, right? "Ew you got your sweat on me." I said and wiped my arms off. "Sorry." He chuckled. I smiled and we all got into the scolding hot car. "You really should've left the AC on." I said and pulled my red hair into a bun. "I'm sorry, I'm not from here. We don't leave the AC on in London." Dan said. I giggled. "So how's my little sister been liking LA?" Pj asked. "It's lovely here. I'm still not quite used to the warm weather, but I've only been here for 5 months." I said with a smile. He nodded and smiled. "You've got the directions to his house right?" Phil asked Dan, who was driving. "No I thought you had the directions." Dan said. "I told you before we left the airport to get the directions to his house." Phil said. "I said 'I have to piss so can you do it?'." Dan said. "I didn't get the email so I wasn't able to do that." Phil said and continued their argument over who was supposed to get the directions. "I missed this." I said with a smile and leaned against the seat. "I haven't." Pj said. I chuckled.