CrankGameplays One-Shots

~Artists~

                                                                          ~2012, Maine~

[YOUR POV]

I was at the craft store to get paint and wood when in the corner of my eye I see the one and only you tuber!"Ethan!"I say excitedly because I finally get to meet him"Oh hi!Are you a fan?"He asked happily"Yes!Sorry to bother you but,can I have a photo?"I ask walking up to him"Of course."He said as I take my phone out and go onto my camera.I take the picture and hug him before saying"Hey,I didn't know you like to draw?"I said"Oh this,yeah.When I don't wanna make a video,edit,or be lazy I like to doodle and craft usually.I can see you do the same!"He smiled"Heheh yeah.""Hey we should draw together sometime?!"He suggested,"Your pretty nice" I was so excited that he wanted to hang out "Heck yeah!We should catch up sometime,here's my number (570)-485-8305."

"Ok,see you on Saturday?I can come over to help you paint and stuff!"I said happily,we were actually going to hang out "Yep!Nice to meet you (Y/N)" he said before walking away to the counter"I'm hanging out with CrankGamePlays..."I internally screamed.J go into my car and plug my phone into the aux cord and start to blast TØP "help me polarize,help me polarize,Help me out...I wanted to be a better son...I wanted to be a better brother better son"I start singing while driving out of the parking lot.After a million TØP,Death of a bachelor,MCR,and Taylor swift songs,I was finally home

                                                                  [TIME SKIP TO SATURDAY]

(Y/N):Hey,I'm almost there.

Ethan:OK,Ill get my supplies in my room set up for us😀

(Y/N):Heheh,see you and your craft supplies there

After 5 minutes I was finally at his house."Hey! Ethan I'm here!" I yelled as I looked around his house. "I'm upstairs!" He shouted. I got to his room and dropped my bag of art materials on the floor and plopped down on the floor and almost cried "What's wrong?"Ethan asked,worried"yeah! I just can't get over the fact I'm in your house!""It's not that big of a deal,I'm not that popular!"He laughed helping me up and hugging me.We sat on his bed and took our stuff out and I started to draw one of my favorite character from Kuroshituji"Whats that?"He asked looking at my paper"Oh,it doesn't make sense right now because of the eyepatch,but it Ciel form and anime i watch"I say staring into his eyes"Oh cool! I'm going to attempt to paint a sunset.Can I use your acrylic paint" he said grabbing my bag "Yeah"I smile.

[ETHANS POV]

(Y/N) is so nice,I don't get how.She freaks out when I only have around 400 fans.She is really good at drawing"Hey,how long have you been drawing" I asked "For about 7 years,but I wasn't always good I used to draw stick figures in 6th grade and here I am now!"She laughed thinking about her horrible drawings"They couldn't have been that bad."I say as a joke "Ethan,dude,MY DRAWING USED TO LOOK LIKE A CHICKEN SCRATCH"We both laughed and she fell off my bed"You okay!"I asked worriedly"Y-yeah I'm fine..I just need help getting up"I grab her hand and pull her up.She didn't let go of my hand,I blushed."Your a flirty one aren't one aren't you?"I pull (Y/N) into a hug"You are too"She said jumping out of my arms and onto my bed.The orange paint that I left out had spilled on her shirt and a little on her face"UGH!"She screamed"Im so sorry!I shouldn't have left the paint open"I felt so bad that she had gotten that she got her expensive paint all over her"Yeah...its just....Ughhh...It feels so weird and that was about 15 dollars""IM SO SORRY"I pull her off the bed and pick up the paint and close it shut"Its in my mouth and all over my lips and face..Eww"She joked "Here,I'll get that"As a romantic joke I start to kiss her to 'get the paint off' And it did work,she didn't pull away,we just happened"You KNOW WHAT?"She laughed"huh?" I said she jumped on the bed grabbed her paint and told me to keep it "W-what!I can't do that!"I refused"If you like me then take them,it's all over YOUR bed anyway"She handed me the bag of paint"Fine..."I said putting the bag of her paints on my floor"Wanna eat something?"I asked her "Sure let go downtown,but more paints because umm well,ya know and get Dunkin donuts or something"She said happily "Umm yeah but before we do that,you might wanna change your shirt and get cleaned off cuts"I laughed "I have nothing else to wear.Crap!"She said"It's firm I walked over to my closet and pulled out one of my old sweatshirts and toss it at her"Put That over your shirt and no one will notice."She seamed like a little kid just went into the biggest toy store ever,she was so excited to be able to were my hoodie"Just so you know your never gonna get this back"She said putting on and running into her car"Where you going"I chase after her grabbing my wallet"To the craft store,where this all started"She said making me blush.I lean over to her and kiss her forehead"Let's go,(Y/N),we have some meeting to do"I joked cutely"Funny how we meet 2 days ago,starting texting,and now are a couple"I said to her "Couple?"She asked"I love you ,(Y/N)"I say looking out the window awkwardly"Make this a date then"She said putting on TWENTY ØNE PILØTS"Heh"I blush"You have a little something on your cheek"I say"What?"She asked as if there was something there "Blush,I can tell your face is bright red!"I laugh at her "Whatever,Cr-Ethan"

                                                                        [AT THE STORE]

"Yo Ethan!"She yells making me turn around"I choose you!"She threw a fake pokéball and threw it at Ethan"The heck??"She starts laughing putting markers and a stack of paper into the basket he was carrying"I love you"(Y/N) says,pulling m into a hug"Not now were in public!I might run into a fan""Like who?Me?"I say"True."He said hugging me and dropping the basket,"next stop,love train."He says carrying her to the cash register.Little did they now,they weren't the only love birds in the store a guy named Mark and a girl named (F/N)Were also in there getting wood for a challenge video

Holo,it's Corinne! Welcome to today,another day that you are free to range,and here you are reading my fanfic toon!Good luck getting out of the fandom~