Midnight Songs [Special Request]

~Midnight Songs~

                                                                       ~2017, California~

(Patricia's POV)

I walked around the streets of California. I was visiting one of my best friends, Amy. She had called me down to come visit her. Amy lived with two of my biggest idols. Markiplier and CrankGameplays. I followed the directions that Amy had given me. I knocked on the door of the house she gave me directions to. A very familiar man opened the door. Markiplier. He smiled. "You must be Patricia! Amy's told me so much about you!" He said and engulfed me in a hug. I hugged him back shyly. "Amy!" Mark called. Amy ran down the stairs. I ran up to her and hugged her tightly. She hugged back. I looked around. Tyler was on the couch, on his phone and Ethan was smiling at me. I smiled back. "Tyler, Ethan, this is Patricia!" Amy announced. Tyler smiled and waved. Ethan jumped up off of the couch and walked over to me. He held out his hand. I smiled and shook it. His hands were very warm compared to mine. I noticed him looking at my hair. I smiled slightly. I looked back at Tyler, Mark and Amy. Amy was smirking at me and making a heart with my hands. I rolled my eyes at her. "Ethan can you show Patricia her room?" Mark asked. "Sure!" He said with a smile and grabbed my arm, dragging me upstairs. He was definitely as ambitious as he was in his videos. He pulled me to a room that was empty except for a drawer, a bed, a skinny chair, and a bedside drawer. I set my suitcase on the bed and turned around to Ethan. He smiled. "Thank you." I said. He nodded and walked to the room across from mine. Sleeping was going to be difficult if I was across from Ethan...

                                                          ~Later that Night Around 11 PM~

I lay asleep, snuggled up in my blanket until, "AHHH NO GO AWAY!" I bolted up immediately and looked around. The room was empty. I heard another scream causing me to jump. I sat up and quietly cracked the door. I peaked my head through the door. Everyone seemed to be asleep since all the lights were off. I quietly walked out of my room. I looked across the hall. Light came from Ethan's room. The door was cracked lightly. I peaked through the crack and seen him sitting as his computer, completely lost away in his corner over there. I smirked and opened the door wide enough that I could fit through. He still didn't notice. I closed the door to how it was before. It creaked. I bit my lip. "Guys something's making noise in my room. I'm scared.'' He said with a laugh. I smiled slightly and waited a minute or two to make sure that he was back in concentration. I snuck around his bed and hid behind his desk. "Alright we just have to find the d-series head..." He mumbled to himself. Resident Evil 7. I moved to the middle of his desk so when I jumped up he would see me. "I think that something is gonna happen." He said. I sighed quietly. I quickly jumped up while yelling. "AHH SHIT FU-" He fell backwards, with me laughing. He was breathing heavily while I laughed my ass off. I looked at his screen and realized it was a live stream. I smiled and walked over to his desk and helped him up. He held a hand to his chest then looked at me. "How did you get in here without me noticing you?" He asked with a laugh. "I snuck in." I said. He breathed in and out. "You almost gave me a heart attack!" He said and lifted his chair which had also fallen. He sat down and looke at the camera. "Everyone's freaking out." He said with a laugh. I giggled. He pulled me into camera's view. "Sorry I look bad currently. Ethan woke me up." I said and smiled at the camera. "Sorry." He said with a smile. People were commenting about how pretty I was and how that was an awesome scare. "Care to join the stream?" He asked. "Can I go comb my hair?" I asked. He smiled. "Sure." He said. I left and left the door cracked how it was before. I went to leave into my room before I heard, "Girls and their need to be pretty. I don't think she even needs to comb her hair! She's pretty enough." He said. I blushed lightly. He though I was pretty? I smiled to myself and walked into my room to comb my hair and make myself look presentable.